Chapter 15

Zonnique's POV

I was omw home when i got a call. I picked up my phone from the cup holder and looked at it and it was Bee. I answered it and put it on speaker. "Hello" "Hey Niq its me!" "Hey! Wassup?" "Ummm.. Nothing except...." "Don't tell me the date is cancelled!" "No No!" She said laughing."Its just that the guys dont want to go see Magic Mike." "What!! Why NOT??" "They said its for gay ass niggas and females""Okay well what do you want to see?" "It doesn't matter...ummm.......How about Ted 2?" "Yeah sure ask August and Chris." "Okay hold on......Okay August and Chris said Yea." "Alright well Ted 2 it is. I gotta go I am at my house and what are you wearing so we can match?" "Uh.. A tshirt with barbie on it and black shorts. Then I will have my hair curly so you straighten yours with a grey beanie with a black bandanna around it with gold chain and retro 5 Oreo's." "Okay thanks" "uh huh oh and change of plans they got a suite for tonight too so pack a change of clothes and your bathing suit and any other necessities." "Okay thanks ttyl!" "Alright!"

I hung up the phone and stepped out the car and went in the house. I went in the house to see my ex-boyfriend Zoey and my 2 year old daughter Nala Mohnet' watching TV. "Mama!" "Hey baby girl! Did you have fun at daddy's house?" "Yea!" "Okay well do you want to GG house (my mom)?" "Yesss ma'am!" "ok go pick out some clothes and lay them on the bed for me to see!" "Yes ma'am!" She headed upstairs. "Hey you not going to speak to yo baby daddy?" He said laughing. "I wasn't planning on it but Hello Zoey and Good Bye Zoey!" "Why I gotta leave?" "Because I have a date tonight!" "Oh okay is that why Nala has to stay at your mom's house?" "Don't worry about what I do with my child!" I said walking away and going upstairs to my room. "Last time I checked she is my daughter too." "Okay Zoey.. Can you just go so I can get myself and Nala ready to go please?" "Fine but we WILL finish this!!" He said walking out of my room and slamming the front door.

Nala came in the room. "Im done mommy." "Okay get your toothbrush and toothpaste and your lotion and perfume and I come in your room in a minute and make sure your got everything." "Okay mommy!" she said as she left out the room. I went in my closet and got out the shirt and shorts that Bee described on the phone and then I went over to my drawer and got out the beanie and bandanna and I opened another drawer and got a thick gold chain and grabbed my Oreo's off the top shelf in my closet. I then put the outfit on my bed and made my way back into closet and grabbed my emoji joggers with a white tee and my white air force ones. and i took a picture of the outfit and sent it to Chris so we could match. He replied back with okay! Then I got me a bikini out. So then I went in to my daughters room to see her clothes and shoes and other stuff on the bed and she is sitting on the floor watching TV. I put all her stuff in her overnight bag. Then I went and put my shoes on and put my stuff in my overnight bag.

"LaLa put your shoes on sweetie!" "Okay mommy!" "And when you are done turn off your TV and grab your bear and head downstairs to the car." "Yes ma'am!" I grabbed both of our bags and went downstairs. I grabbed her booster seat and I stepped out the door and locked it behind me and got in the car. "What do you want to listen to babygirl?" "Umm.... Let it go by Elsa" "Ok let it go it is!" I turned it on and backed out the driveway and headed to my moms house. I got a text from Bee that said meet at my house in 20! I replied back and tossed my phone in the passengers seat.

I pulled up to my moms house and put in the security code and pulled up in the driveway. I parked the car and got out and got Nala and her booster seat out. I walked up to the door and unlocked the door.

"Helloo We are here." "Hey babies" My mom said coming from in the kitchen. "Hey GG!" Nala said running up to her and giving her a hug and a kiss. "Hey GG baby! PawPaw in the kitchen go speak to him." "Yes ma'am!" she said running in the kitchen. "Hey mom!" I said giving her a hug and walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch. "Hey baby!" "Umm.. I was wondering if Nala could spend the night?" "Of course but why do we need to watch her?" "Oh I have a date with a group of friends tonight?" "Oh that sound like fun who are you going with and what are y'all doing?" "Oh well my friend Bahja and her boyfriend August..." "Hold on you mean August ALSINA??" "Yes ma August ALSINA!" "Oh ok and who are you paired up with?" "Oh Chris Brown!" "Oh okay that sound like FUN!" "Yea I hope so!" I said smiling. "Okay well go speak to Pops and tell LaLa bye!" "Okay!" I said walking in the kitchen. "Hey Pops!" "Hey sweetie!" He said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Bye bye sweetie I will come and get you tomorrow evening!" I said walking over to Nala and giving her a hug and a kiss. "Ok love you mommy!" "Love you too babygirl!" I gave mom and pops a hug and kiss and headed out the door.

I got in my car and headed over to Bee's house. I called her for the directions. I got there after 15 minutes. I got out got my bag and purse and phone and went up to the door and rung the door bell. After a few seconds August come to the door with sweats and a wife beater on. I stepped in the house and looked around in amazement. Her house is beautiful. "Which room is Bee in August?" "Oh upstairs around the corner ad its the door straight back."

I went up to the room and followed his directions. I knocked on the door and she opened it. I went the room and sat down on the bed. "You can go get in the shower because I just got out and I am finna get dressed and lotioned and stuff and when you get out we can start on our hair and makeup." "Okay!" "Oh and there is a towel and washcloth on the sink for you." "Okay thanks!" I said heading into the bathroom and getting in the shower. After 10 minutes I got out and dried of and lotioned and put on my bra and panties. I wrapped my towel around me and went in the room and got my clothes out and put them on. I had put on my shoes.

I went downstairs when the doorbell rang. August went to go opened it and head was dressed in a black and white shirt and and some camo cargos. He opened the door and Chris came in. He seen me and he walked over to me. "I probably should have BEEN did this but..... He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Wee broke away from the kiss. He grabbed my hand and we went in the living room and he pulled me on his lap. "Okay Niq come on we gotta hurry up the limo comes in 15 minutes!" We hurried upstairs and I started on my hair while Bee started on her makeup. After 10 minutes we heard a honk out side. I finished putting on my mascara and grabbed my purse off of her bed and headed downstairs behind Bee. August opened the door and they let us out first Chris grabbed my hand. I looked at him and smiled. August grabbed Bee's hand and the driver opened the door and we got in the limo. I sat in Chris lap while Bee sat in August's lap. "This should be FUN!" I thought to myself.

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)