Chapter 14

August's POV

*The Next Day*

So me and Bee are in the studio with Zonnique. We are finishing up Bee's new song that is going to be on the EP called Lipstick. Right now she is going over it for the 3rd time so we can see which one is better then after that we'll do the echos. "Okay babe GO!" I said as I played the beat back.

And boy i never felt like this before
I think i've seen you here but i don't know for sure
But i want you next to me, loving me endlessly
Show me the finer things, take me to ecstasy

Take me there show me you can, im giving you all of me
Grab my body, turn me out boy, please take control of me
And smear my lipstick off my face, and boy give me good loving all day
And boy give me good loving always oooh
(boy i) never felt a touch like this before
So can we take it there or should i know you more
Are there any others in your life or no
And if there is we'll keep it on the low

Baby, don't get me confused, don't get me construed
Im usually cool, im usually harder, but you got me falling for ya
Touch me tease me make me feel the air, bring me down boy pull my hair
Make me love it just like that oooh

Take me there show me you can, im giving you all of me
Grab my body, turn me out boy, please take control of me
And smear my lipstick off my face, and boy give me good loving all day
And boy give me good loving always oooh
(boy i) never felt a touch like this before
So can we take it there or should i know you more
Are there any others in your life or no
And if there is well keep it on the low
We ain't gotta tell nobody (nobody no no no no)
And whatever they may find i won't regret
Cuz im loving this right here
And when im with you i just don't care at all

(boy i) never felt a touch like this before
So can we take it there or should i know you more
Are there any others in you life or no
And if there is we'll keep it on the low
Take me there show me you can, im giving you all of me
Grab my body, turn me out boy, please take control of me
And smear my the lipstick off my face, and boy give me good loving all day
And boy give me good loving always oooh

"Damn baby that was the best one you did!" "Thank you!" "Now all we have to do is replay the lines that you need to do a echo for." "Ok!" "Ready...Go!"

And boy give me good loving always oooh
(boy i) never felt a touch like this before

And smear my lipstick off my face (Yea), and boy give me good loving all day(Yea
And boy give me good loving always (oooh)
(boy i) never felt a touch like this before
So can we take it there or should i know you more (Should I Know More)
Are there any others in your life or no (Nooooo)
And if there is well keep it on the low

And whatever they may find i won't regret (Whatever they find I wont regret)
Cuz im loving this right here (Loving this right here)
And when im with you i just don't care at all (I dont care at all) (oooooohhhhhh)

i never felt a touch like this before (This before)
So can we take it there or should i know you more (Should I know you more yea)

Are there any others in you life or no (In your life or no)
And if there is we'll keep it on the low

Take me there show me you can, im giving you all of me (aaaahhhhhhhhh)
Grab my body, turn me out boy, please take control of me(oooooohoooooohhhhh)
And smear my the lipstick off my face, and boy give me good loving all day
And boy give me good loving always oooh

Bahja's POV

"Great! You can come on out now Bee!" August said. "That was AMAZING girl!" Thanks Niq!" "No Problem!" "So babe do you have rehearsals tonight?" August asked me. "No, they told me since I know everything and I caught on so quick that I can just practice at home today, tomorrow but I gotta be back Thursday at 2 and we will rehearse Thursday and early Friday morning until 2 in the afternoon and I come back at 6 for a dress rehearsal and my party starts at 9." "Ok cool!" "Yeah! Oh, and I almost forgot. Zonnique here is an invite for my V.I.P section at the club. I would LOVE it if you would come to my EP release party!" "Of course I will come! Thank you for inviting me!" She said giving me a hug. "Your welcome girl! As a matter of fact I think I have a date for you." "Who?" "Chris!" I said whispering in her ear. "Are you SERIOUS?" "Of course he seems to like you just as much as you like him sooo... I was thinking of us going on a double date tonight anyways just so you can have some support. So I was think dinner, bowling and movies or something. But let me know if you want to do something different." "Ummm... How about we find a pizza place and we can rent it out for tonight and we can make our own pizzas and then to the movies to see Magic Mike XXL." "Thats a great idea!" "So I gotta go call the pizza place and go online for the movie tickets." "Okay Thanks Bee!" "No problem girl! Aug you ready to go?" "Yes baby one minute!" "Bahja what time do I need to be ready?" "Oh right the limo will pick us up at 7:00 and the pizza place reservation will be at 7:30 and the show will start at...... uhhhh.... 9:45. So that give us a 2 hours to make and eat our pizzas and just talk. Oh and dress casual." "okay got it and thanks again you are the best." "You dont have to keep thanking me. I will see you later! Come on August Anthony Alsina Jr!" "Damn ma you didn't have to call out my government name but aight lets go. See you later Niq!" He said getting up from the sound board and walking over to give Niq a hug. "Okay but I'm walking out with yall."

Once we got outside we said gave each other a hug and me and Aug got in the car. This should be an interesting night. "Baby when we get to your house grab some clothes and everything else you think you will need to get ready." "Where are we going again because I know yall changed the plans." "We are going to Johnnies New York style Pizzeria and then we are going to go see Magic Mike XXL!" "Oh no the HELL we NOT!" "What?" "What the FUCK I look like going to see a movie about some male strippers." "What is the big deal ALOT of men went to go see it." "You are so RIGHT ALOT of GAY MEN went to go see that movie! There is NO WAY in HELL I am going to see that damn movie! As a matter of fact let me call Chris and see what he got to say about this." He said calling him on his car phone. "Hello!" Chris said answering the phone. "Hey Breezy what up man." "Man nothing much bout to hop in the shower and get ready for later on." "Aight man but before you do that. Did you happen to vote on us going to see Magic Mike XXL tonight?" "Man what the hell! HELL NAW!" "Oh just checking because it seems as if Zonnique Jailee Pullins and Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez done lost they DAMN minds if they thought August Anthony Alsina Jr. and Christopher Maurice Brown was going to go see some damn MALE strippers!" "They lost and BUMPED they damn heads. Thats was a good ass laugh for the DAMN YEAR nigga. Aye is Bee with you." "Yea man I called you on the car phone." "Oh aight....Hey Bee?" "What the FUCK do you want Chris?" "What I WANT is for you to find another MOVIE for us to go see and NOT some faggot ass SHIT that only girls and GAY ASS niggas go see. Okay? Love you BEST FRIEND!" "Shut the FUCK up Chris. You get on my DAMN nerve. I cant stand yo dumb ass!" "Yea? Well I know somebody who like my DUMB ASS! ZONNIQUE!" He said laughing into the phone like a dumbass. "But I cant say nothing because I like shawty too!" "Aye Chris man I will talk to you later man we just pulled up at my house to get my stuff and then we will be heading to Bee's house." "Aight man peace!" "Lets get these damn clothes and shit and get the fuck up outta here!" "Okay lets go!" I said getting out the car and closing the door behind me. "And you need to call Zonnique so yall can come up with a movie to go see because I will be DAMNED if I go see some fucking MAGIC MIKE! What the HELL was yall thinking?" He said laughing.

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)