Chapter 22

Bahja's POV

I have been keeping a big secret from August and I want to tell him but I don't know how he is going to take it. I have to tell him soon tho before he finds out on his own. And that will not be a pretty sight. But anyways, we are in Cali just chilling for now. I want to take him out just us two to have some alone time. "Babe?" I called in the bathroom from the room. "Huh?" He called back. "Do you want to spend the day together until we have to go to rehearsals?" "yea! I was actually going to ask you the same thing because I gotta tell you something." " I gotta tell you something too." "Ok well then that's perfect " I said getting up and going into the bathroom with him. I started brushing my teeth and washing my face. After I did that I stripped out of my clothes and turned the water on. While I was bent over adjust the water I felt a slap on my ass. "Fuck aug. that shit hurt Nigga " I said slapping him on his arm. Once I finished adjusting the water I got in the shower. Once I finished I got out & August hopped in and he washed and got out. We got dressed in matching white Levi's , I put on a white Levi's crop top and he put on a white Levi's T shirt with our white louboutins sneakers and a gold chain and gold diamond encrusted rolex. After that I texted Niq and Lo to let them know we were going out and that we would be back in time for the rehearsal. They both said ok and told us to have fun. This is going to be an eventful day.

We got an über and we went to the mall. We went shopping. I got some clothes , shoes , jewelry & accessories. Once we got done shopping we went to the food court and got something to eat. I got American Deli August got Subway. Once we finished eating we left. While in the car on the way to the park I texted someone and told them to meet us at the park. I'm so nervous about this. So we get out the car once we get to the park and we walk over to the gazebo. He said down and patted his lap. So I sat down and laid my head on his chest. "Baby?" He started off. "Yes August ?" "I have something to tell you." "Okay..." "Okay I have a son... And he has been staying with my mom for the past couple of months. He is about to be 1 in a couple of weeks and I wanted him to come out here and we can have a big party for him at one of the biggest chuck e cheeses in the United States in San Jose California. And plus I been wanting to tell you but I thought you were going to leave me." "Baby slow down...." I said laughing. "I would never leave you if it happened before me. And I have something to tell you too." When I said that I seen my 2 year old daughter Jae'Lynn Ehmani Coly running up to me screaming. "Mommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!" "hey baby girl! I missed you! Did you have fun with your daddy?" "Yes ma'am but I missed you so much!" "I missed you too boo! Where is your dad?" I said putting her down and looking around. "No need to fear your baby daddy is here!" Lucas said coming to where we were all standing. I laughed at his crazy ass. "Hey baby daddy " I said giving him a hug. "Hey baby mama! How have you been?" "I have been good but let me introduce yall. August Jae'Lynn and Lucas Coly , Lucas and Jae'Lynn August." August and Lucas dapped up and Augut gave Jae'Lynn a hug. "Hi sweetie! I'm your moms boyfriend and my name is August ." She smiled and looked up at him and replied. "Hi my name is Jae'Lynn . That's my daddy and mommy right there. I am 4 years old and I love your songs." She said giving him a hug. "Thank you sweetie. That means a lot to me. I try to make my songs so everyone will like it and can relate to it." He said pinching her cheek. She giggled and ran to her daddy. "Well now that we have all officially met , I was wondering if I could keep Jae for a month or so, so she can get used to August and being around him and me and what I do for a living and stuff like that?" "You know I have no problem with that but I have to get the rest of her stuff from the hotel and bring it to y'all hotel . What hotel y'all staying at?" "The Marriott" "oh ok so we at the same hotel so let head back and we can get her stuff together." "Ok let's go . Come on Jae." I said picking her up. "August can you grab her car seat out of Lucas's car. " "yea." I took Jae'Lynn to the car .  August brought her car seat over to the car and I strapped her in. We all got in the car and we left.  "Jae ?" "Yes mommy " "guess who is at the hotel." "Auntie lo?"  "Yes ma'am she is going to be so happy to see you . " "I'm ready to see auntie . " we pulled up five minutes later and we got her and the car seat out of the car. The first thing we did was go to Lucas's hotel room and get her stuff. The after we got all her stuff up we headed down to Lo's room with her BF Chad. Once we got to their floor we went and i hid Jae beside the soda machine. I went up and knocked on the door. Once she came and opened the door Jae ran down the hall to get and tackled her screaming "Aunnntttiiieeee loooooooooooooo!" ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Family in mm*
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)