Chapter 26

3 weeks later 

Bahja's POV

This morning I went to get my braces taken off. But me and August are doing GREAT. We moved in together at his house two weeks ago. The kids have been getting along really well. King protects Jae. I think it is cute that they aren't related yet they act like it. 

 In two days its going to be King's birthday and we are going back to California to Chuck E Cheese's for his party. We are going to have the place booked out for just us. King's mom India is going to meet us there since she lives in Cali. August invited Chris and his daughter Royalty, Zonnique and her daughter Nala. Miyan and her nieces and nephews, Beyonce and Blue, Kim Kardashian and North West, Kourtney Kardashian and Mason, and Penelope. We are leaving out tonight because his party is tomorrow at 2 oclock. Then on his actual birthday we are renting out SkyZone and letting them play there. 

Right now, I am packing up me, King and Jae's clothes and stuff. We ordered shirts for his party and I have to go pick them up in a little bit once I finish packing and stuff. Right now I am currently on the last person's bag which is Jae and it is so tough picking out her clothes because I want us to match but I cant find the outfits to match mine. So time to go shopping. I get Jae and King dressed since they are with me because August is at the studio for another hour or so before we leave tonight. 

After I get the kids dressed and put their shoes on I put my shoes on. "Hey kids meet me at the door." "Yes ma'am." After I put my shoes on I went downstairs to see the kids standing at the door waiting patiently. I grabbed the keys off of the table by the door and we left out. I locked the door behind me. Once we get to the car I put them in their booster seat and I buckled their seat belts. Once I got in I fasten my seat belt. "Are yall ready?" I asked the kids. "Yes ma'am!" They screamed back at me. SO I crank the car up and backed out of the drive way and headed to the mall. 

Once we get to the mall we went into sears. Me and Jae got 3 matching outfits; a plane ride outfit, tomorrows outfit for after the party and SkyZone outfit. Then I got Aug and King similar outfits to ours. Then I went and got a girl version of Aug and King's after party and SkyZone outfit for India so she wouldnt feel left out. After we left the mall I went to go and pick up the party shirts. After I picked up the shirts we went and headed back to the house. 

Once we got there I seen Aug's car sitting outside. So I figured he is at home. Once I got in the house I heard the TV. "Bae?" I called for him. "Im in the living room." Me and the kids went in the living room and sat down. "Hey baby how was the studio?" I asked as I sat on his lap. "It was cool me, Chris and Fetty Wap got on this nice ass track with Khaled and its gone be lit asf." "Well thats good. What's the name of the song?" "Its called Gold Slugs and I cant wait to get back in the studio when we get back and finish it up. Fetty had something to do and plus we were going to be out of town so we couldn't finish tonight or tomorrow." "Okay well lets go get us something to eat and come back and take a little nap before we fly out tonight since I'm already done packing everything on up." "Okay! Lets go kids." "Coming!!" They both said running to the front door behind August. We all got in August's car and we went to Golden Corral.

Once we got there thirty minutes later it was tons of people there trying to get our autographs. Me and Aug agreed if we are out with the kids or with family we will not stop to talk to fans so no one's feelings get hurt. They will have to catch us on a day where we are not with family to get our attention. Once we were seated we got plates and we took the kids on up there to the buffet line and got their food first. Then once we got their food I sat down with them and I waited until August had finished fixing his food and then it was my turn to go up there and get something to eat. After we got done eat our dinner we got some dessert. Once we finished eating we left and we went back to the house. 

By the time we got back home the kids were sleep so we had to put them in the tub and wash them up and take them out. After we got them out of the shower we got in the shower and we washed up and got right out (No funny business!). I got dressed in a pink spaghetti strapped tank top and some spandex with knee high socks and my gucci fur slides. Aug got dressed in some basketball shorts with no shirt and some long socks with his gucci slides. Once I finished getting dressed I lotioned the visible parts of my body. After I finished lotioning I laid down in the bed beside August and he pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him. He kissed me and it turned into a makeout session.

Suddenly our lips came together in a deep and passionate kiss. He deepened the kiss and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He went down and started kissing my neck. He took off my shirt and kissed all over my stomach. He continued to go down. He pulled down my shorts and panties and started licking my clit. I let out soft moans. He started eating me out. Then he started and started fingering me. My moans were getting louder and louder. He took his shorts off and he was completely hard. He went inside me slowly. My back arched and my toes curled up. He laid down and I got on top of him and started riding him. I was going fast then slow. He grabbed my waist and he picked me up and slammed me down real hard. "FUCK!!! AUGUST SHIT!" He kept slamming me on his dick. "Shit Ma" "Fuck August" "Damn" "Fuck!! Harder August Harder" He did as he was told and went harder "IIIIII Shit August" He flipped me over so I was on all fours and he rammed his dick all up inside of me. "Fuck Daddy!" "You like Daddy August Dick." "Fuck!!!! Yessss Daddy! Faster!!" He went faster and I came all on his dick. He stood up and laid back down. I got on top of him and started riding him like a pornstar. Then he put me back on all fours and started ramming me again. We both came long and hard. He laid down and I collapsed on his chest. and we laid down for a little bit.After about 15 minutes I got up to take me a shower and August followed behind me. I got him out a towel and washcloth. We hopped in the shower and washed up and got out put our clothes on and laid down and cuddled and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)