Chapter 21

August's POV

Hey y'all! I know y'all haven't heard from me in a while but I'm back ! Like I never left. lol! Me and Bahja have been doing good. But I have something that I have been keeping from her. If she found out she would be devastated and ready to kill a nigga. I don't think i will tell her just yet. I have to find a way to tell her before the other person tells her their self. But on another note, I have a show coming up and I want Bahja to be my opening act. The show will be in Cali so that could be a little getaway for us. I will probably tell her then. MiMi is also going to be coming along with us along with Zonnique, Chris and Lourdes (she always wanted to sing and perform at a show and she has never been to a show where her sister is performing because she has school. So I called up Chris, Niq and Lo and they are all on board. Then I called MiMi and told her wassup. She is down too. So i Just need to let my team and Bee know whats going on. "Baby!!" Bee called as she came in the house. "Living Room!" I yelled back letting her know where I was. She came in the living room plopping on the couch beside me and propping her legs up on me. "Wassup baby ?" She said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Huh..Oh Nothing just thinking about this show I got coming up and who is all going to be in it and whats what. you know?" "Yes I know babe'" She said laughing and hitting my leg and getting up off the couch and going into the kitchen. "I was thinking.." "Ha! You and thinking don't go too well so I know its not going to work." She said laughing like that shit was funny. "Man whatever!" I said straight facing her. "Hahaha.. I'm sorry baby!" She said kissing me. "Continue!" "Okay so I was thinking that you, Niq and Lourdes should all do a song or two or 3 together so y'all can open up for my show and then Niq can sing one of her songs. You can sing one of your songs and Lo can do the same because she told me that she has been writing some stuff and really wants me and you to listen to it and if we like it she was wondering if she could record it ." "That sounds AMAZING! From beginning to ending. You and that brain of yours are FINALLY getting ALONG!" She said laughing while she continued to cook shrimp alfredo. I slapped her butt and walked out the kitchen and back in the living room. "Owww Fuck August!" She said rubbing her ass and rolling her eyes at me. I just sat there laughing.

Zonnique's POV

"Nala do you wanna go to California with mommy and watch her do a performance?" I said to my daughter after I got off the phone with August. "Yes Mommy!" "Ok so we are leaving tomorrow morning so lets go get you all packed up and ready to go." "Yes ma'am!" She said following behind me as we went upstairs. I am so excited. This is my first show and I definitely gotta show out because my baby girl is going to be watching me.  We go upstairs in Nala's room and start packing up for the trip. After that we head in the bathroom to get her travel toothbrush and toothpaste. I also grab her perfume and lotion from the shelf from behind the toilet. After i got her perfume and lotion I went back in her room and put it in her overnight bag. After we were finish packing her clothes we went in her playroom and packed up some toys for her for the flight. After we finished packing her bags I packed up my bags. Once that was done I called Chris to come over then I called and ordered some chinese food and all 3 of us watched movies and ate chinese food and just chilled for the rest of the night until it was time for me to go to the studio with Bahja and her sister Lourdes.

Bahja's POV

So I am packing up for the trip and I am so excited that my little sister will be able to not only see me in my element but also to perform with me onstage. Once I got finished packing I went to the studio with Lourdes and Zonnique to work on our collab song.....

Lourdes's POV

I am so EXCITED! August got me to perform with my sister Bahja and a new singer Zonnique. I am packing for the trip while talking to my boyfriend Trey. Once I got done packing I met my boyfriend at Chipotle for dinner. Now I am on my way  to the studio to work on this song.
Once we get there we got straight into it. We decide we are going to do a dance number too . So after this we have to run by the dance studio to let the choreographer know so she can prepare a dance number for us. So the songs we're doing are called "cater to you" , "unappreciated" , "Do It To It" , "no scrubs" and the song we are making is called "dance for you". With all of our creativity we knocked the song out in 2 and 1/2 hours and we got in the booth and sung it. I am spending the night with bee since we are leaving so early in the morning so once we stopped by the studio we were there first least 2 hours and we went home and I called my mom first to tell here we made it home safely. Then I called my boyfriend on FaceTime and talked to him all night until I fell asleep on him. When bee came to wake me up we were still on FaceTime so I woke him up and told him I will call him back when we land. We did our hygiene and got dressed and left for the airport.
When we get there I see a car that looks exactly like my boyfriend's car so I was a little skeptical. So by the time we board the plane I didn't see him. So I didn't think anything of it. "Bee and aug I'm going to the back to lay down for these couple of hours we got. Okay?" " okay sis! I'll let you know when we land." Bee said. "Okay lo!" August said as I went to to the back room. When I get there I instantly screamed. "Hey babe!" My boyfriend said as he got off the bed to give me a hug and a kiss. "I thought you were going to meet me there tomorrow." I said confused. "I know but I thought it would be better just to go out there with you so we can spend some time together." " you are the best you know?" I said straddling and kissing him. " I try to keep you happy and keep that beautiful smile on your beautiful face baby. that's all !" He said laying back as we cuddled and talked. After like 20 to 30 minutes I fell asleep laying on top of him with his arms around my waist. I heard him say "I love you princess lo! Sleep tight." before he lightly lays me on the bed and kisses me on the forehead and lips. I fluttered my eyes and said "I love you too prince Chad! And ok! As he walked to the door. He looked back and smiled as he opened the door and blew a kiss before going to the front with bee and August . I drifted back off to sleep right after he left out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Couples in mm*
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)