Chapter 20

The must anticipated Chapter 20 is now here! 😁😁 So sorry for the delay. 😘😘

Bahja's POV
Last night on my date with August was soo much nice. We had so much fun. It was romantic. He took me to the movies, hookah lounge and to my FAVORITE restaurant . At the restaurant he gave the this beautiful jewelry. It was a diamond ring, necklace and bracelet . I was surprised because he said he has never and will never buy jewelry for a girl EVER unless they are married . But when he pulled out the ring I was really shocked. I thought he was trying to propose to me . Good thing he wasn't. Because I would have had to turn him down. I am just NOT ready for marriage . I just turned 20 like 6 or 7 months ago. And we finished the date off at the Marriott Marquis hotel downtown. He got the PENTHOUSE suite for us. It was a wonderful night. I loved it. This morning I woke up to a bed in breakfast from room service. August was gone. He left a note saying he would be back in a few hours. He had a few errands to run. He said he got me a new outfit in the closet and to not look at it until I am ready to put it on. I guess today is part 2. So I get up and go in the bathroom to turn on the shower. After I turn on the shower I go in my overnight bag and get my toothbrush and toothpaste. I brush my teeth and wash my face and then I put my hair up in a messy bun so I can take my shower. After about 20 minutes in the shower I get out. I wrap my towel around my body and go in the room. I dry my body off and lotion up with my favorite lotion Love Spell. After I lotion up I put on my VS black bra and panties set. I then walked to the closet and opened it. There hung 2 outfits in bags. He really does spoil me. I took both bags and I set them don't on the bed. I unzipped one and there was this cute crop top with these flowy Aztec type shorts with little pom poms on the bottom of  them. Then I unzipped the other one and there was this cute bathing suit with this cute black kimono and some blue jean shorts. I went back to the closet and seen a converse shoe box and a pinkice shoe box. I took both boxes out and in the pinkice box there were these cute pink clearish looking flip flops and in the converse box there were these cute lite pink converse. (All outfits in MM) Right then and there I picked up my phone and texted .

BaeBaj😘💁🏽💋: Thanks Baby! I love my outfit and beach wear.. You have GREAT taste. Love you😘

DaddyAug🍆💦: Your Welcome baby! I'm glad you love the outfit and beach wear. You know how I do 😂Love you too Ma ! 😘

BaeBaj😘💁🏽💋: When will you be back babe 😢

DaddyAug🍆💦: Oh you miss daddy Aug huh? 🤔😂

BaeBaj😘💁🏽💋: 😂😒😑Of course baby 😘

DaddyAug🍆💦: Ill be back in a hour .

BaeBaj😘💁🏽💋: Ok bae.. Love you and BE SAFE !

DaddyAug🍆💦: Yea. Love you too Ma and Yes MOTHER ! 😂

I just smiled at that last text. He knows I hate when he calls me his mother 😒
I put the phone down on the night stand. I waked over to the front of the bed. I put on my outfit first with my light pink converse. I grabbed my phone and wallet and went in the living room area of the suite.

I really wonder what he has planned for today. This should be fun.😁👏🏾

After a couple of hours or so August came back. He took a shower and got dressed and we left and went to the beach. He rented out a beach in Savannah just for us to enjoy. When we get there I see the pier and it has a table and two chairs with a waiter there standing. When we stop he comes over to my side and helps me out of the car. I hopped out the car and he take my hand and we walk hand in hand up to the pier where he has lunch prepared for us........................

After lunch we took a walk on the beach while some people set somethin up. for what seems like a movie or something. Then I see two cars pull up and park beside each other. I recognized the cars instantly. I took off running toward the cars. "MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYY" I said as she got out the car and giving her a hug a kiss. "Oh so I'm just invisible." Lourdes said rolling her eyes. "Of course not." I said giving he a big hug and spinning her around. I haven't seen them in months. I have missed them so much because I was working so much on my career and being with August but I make sure I talk or text them EVERY SINGLE DAY.I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was MiMi. I gave her a hug and we were talking and stuff too. August walked over and I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. "Ahem!" My mother said making us look at her. When Lourdes seen him her eyes instantly lit up and she just stared at him for a minute. I looked at him and said "run" and he instantly took off running. And Lourdes chased him all around the beach while me, MiMi and my mom caught up. He got tired he came back over there with me, MiMi and my mom and I introduced him and my mom to each other. You know MiMi already knew him. My sister Lourdes of course already knew who he was. My mom really likes him I can tell because normally she is standoffish towards guys I bring to meet her. But she is interacting with him. And I was surprised by that. Overall this was a fun day for me. We swam, talked and watched movies for the rest of the day and night. August is the BEST. I really do LOVE HIM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)