Chapter 7

Bahja's POV

(2 months later)

Okay so, tonight is the last show of August's tour and we are in a good space right now. We made it official a week after we went on tour. He told me he had a surprise for me when we get to the venue and I am soo nervous. I have no idea of what it could be. Right now I am on my IG looking scrolling through my TL when i stopped at a picture of me that August had posted earlier this morning. I locked my phone and went in the room on the bus when August was laying down. I hopped on top of him straddling him. "Damn! You ALWAYS trying to get shit started when you know you ain't ready to be dicked down by Augconda (Anaconda)." "STFU and give me a kiss!" "Naw because if I kiss you i'm not going to until I slipped my dick inside ya!" "Shut Up!!!" I said hitting him with the pillow and getting up off him. He pulled me back down to sit on his lap. "Baby can I ask you a question? " "What the fuck do you want August?" "You but thats not the question I wanted to ask you something serious ...... What happened with you and ex boyfriend?"

August's POV

When I asked her that she instantly started crying and I knew I shouldn't have asked that question. "Baby I am so sorry. I will let you talk about it when you are ready. I don't want you to feel like I am forcing you to tell me whats going on and I will not force you. But I will let you know that I am going to be here for you to cry if you need to, and i will do everything in my power to pick you back up and dust you off babygirl. You are the best thing that has happened to me and i know I will be with you for a LONG time till the rest of our lives." She was now drying her tears and giving me a kiss and a hug. We turned on the tv and put a movie in and started watching Norbit. We cuddled and fell asleep. This is the best feeling EVER! I woke up when we got to the hotel. I woke Bahja up "What??" "We here Bee" "Ok can you grab my bags please?" "Of course!" "Thanks baby!" We checked at the front desk and Bahja grabbed the door key the lady had set up for us. We got on the elevator and made our way to the penthouse suite. When we get to the top floor we enter the penthouse suite. It is equipped with a butler, 3 mini fridges, regular sized refrigerator, jetted tub, separate shower. I imma hop in the shower so I can get ready for the show. Bahja doesn't know yet but I have a surprise for Bahja. She doesn't know yet but I am having Miyan flown in for the show. And I have another surprise for Bahja, she is going to be opening up for me at the concert. I have heard her sing and I looked up some of her songs on youtube and she can really sing. I had my manager listen to the song she made called Jealous Type and she fell IN LOVE with that song. Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez has NO IDEA about ANY of this but she wil soon ind out that I know. She will be SO EXCITED..... Hopefully!

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)