Chapter 34

August Pov
That weekend

Seeing as Lourdes hates me I really wanna make it up to her because I see her as my little sister that always get mad at me. She is the little sister I never had. So I want to take her and bee out because I want to apologize for breaking that trust she has for me. And I have to reassure her that it won't happen again. I also want her to help me with something so I have to speak with her in private.
"Baby. Get dressed " "why. I don't feel like it." "I'm taking you and Lo out for a day. Now stop asking a whole bunch of questions and do what I say." " yes daddy" she said seductively as she walked to the bathroom. She took her shower, brushed her teeth and washed her face and came out with a towel wrapped around her body. She went to the closet and got her clothes and came back out. She sat at her vanity and grabbed some lotion out of her drawer and lotioned her body. I went to get in the shower while she got dressed. Once I was out the shower she was done getting dressed. So I had did my hygiene routine and got dressed and I called Lourdes. "What the hell do you want August?" "Okay I know I deserve for you to talk to me like that but I wanted to know if I could take you and bee out for the day. And I know that can't make up for what I've done but I figured it's a start. So what do you say?" "No August." "Please Lo." " first of all my name is Lourdes. And I don't want to go. So no." "Plea----" "aug let me take to her." Bahja said taking the phone out my hand. "Lo. Can you please come. I really want to spend some time with you and aug together and we all need some time to hash out the beef. Please Lo." " I guess so." "thank you so much Lo. I love you and we will be there in 30 minutes. We are heading out the door now." "Okay see y'all in a few Ig." And once she hung up the phone with Lourdes she gave me my phone back. "So she agreed to come with us?" " Yep. You have to understand she is still mad at you and she is not going to agree to things right away. But she is still going to come."
We headed out the door and I locked the door behind me. And we got in the car. I crunk up the car and we pulled off. We headed to mama Sham house. Once we got there Bahja got out the car and went up to the door and knocked. After a few seconds Lourdes came to the door and she came on out. And they walked back to the car Together. Once they got in Lourdes spoke and I drove out the driveway and to Waffle House so we court grab something to eat.
Once we got done eating I took them to the mall and they shopped for a long time. I just gave them my card and some cash and told them to have fun. And they dragged me all around that damn mall into all the girly stores and my favorite place.... FOOT LOCKER. So we all got like 5 pairs of shoes a piece. Once we got done shopping we went to six flags white waters. Good thing they had bought some bathing suits from the mall. After that we went to six flags over Georgia. And they only rode 2 rides and they were ready to go. So for lunch we went to Red Lobster.
Once we finished eating at red lobster we went to sky zone. And they loved it. After that we went to Dave And Busters. And that was fun and the last place we went to was Andretti. And once we got there we rode go karts and we went to the arcade and we had pizza and wings. Once we got done playing in the arcade I took Lo over to the side to talk to her. " Look Lourdes I know you hate me right now. But i am truly sorry for hurting you and your sister. I can guarantee you that I have changed. It has been almost 2 years since it has happened can you find it in your heart to forgive me because you are like a little sister to me and I can't see me and you not talking we have grown a bond that only us two can understand and I love that. I really want you to forgive me. So I am asking you Lourdes Josefina Rodrgiuez. Will you please forgive me ?" "Yes I will forgive you August." She said smiling. "Ok thank you. So now that we got that out the way we can get down to business. Now the real reason as to why I called you down here is so I can ask you to help me with something." "What is it." " I really want to propose." Since I know this will make my sister happy I will help you out with my sisters proposal. " she said. I gave her a hug and we walk back over to Bee.

Then we went and took Lo home and then me and Bee went home and went right to sleep. "Today was a good day." I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep. I look down at Bahja and kissed her while she slept on my chest. I can't wait to marry this girl. She really is the love of my life. I don't know why I ever cheated on her because she is the best female ever. Ding!
I looked at my phone and seen Lourdes texted me asking for details on the proposal. I texted her "I want to do it in a very creative way. And I was thinking I would recreate the very first time we met. It was at a concert and I picked her out the front row and sang to her. I was think we like she spends the whole day getting ready and me and you can set up everything while she at the spa and stuff getting pampered. And after that she will be handed a note after her pamper session to go back to the house and put on the dress and freshen up and stuff. Then when we get to the restaurant we eat and stuff. And after dinner we part ways and I go to the stadium and then she go back home and it will be a note on the door telling her to put the outfit on that's in the closet and get dressed and stuff which will be her outfit that she wore that night. And I will be wearing the same thing I wore. Andi will sing to her the song I sung when I pulled her up on the stage and I may even redo that whole concert and call up some artists that I made songs with and I want y'all to attend. I want Jae and King to attend and my family and close friend to attend. So what do you think?" And she replied " I think that's a great Idea August and I will make sure I call our dad so you can meet up with him early tomorrow morning while she at the spa to get his permission and stuff. He is a really easy guy to please. You just have to be honest with him about everything." I replied to her "okay and again Lo thank you." "Your welcome August."
And with that I went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second to last chapter. I will publish the last chapter tonight 😁😁
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)