Chapter 13

Bahja's POV

I get in the car and drove off. I pull up to the studio at 7:35. I grab my phone and charger and my purse and got out the car locking it behind me. I walked in the studio and August is already there working on my beats for me with a girl sitting on the couch. "Hey big head boy" "Hey babe" He said laughing. "Did you sleep here?" "No I just got here real early!" "Oh ok well I would have been here earlier but I was working out. You dont keep a body like this by slacking up." "Oh ok did you have fun?" "Yes I had a lot of stress so I worked that right on off." "Oh ok thats good. Have you talked to MiMi?" "No why did you?" "Naw , I was just asking." "Oh" "Yea but listen to the beat!" He played the instrumental for me "Do you like it Ma?" "Yes I love it!" "Good Good!" "So who is this?" I said pointing over to the girl. "Oh her! That's Zonnique! I was going to help her with her song after I finish helping you." "Oh and when were you supposed to be done helping me?" "We should be finished around 1 or 2." "Mmhmm! August don't play with me!" "Baby just calm nothing is happening or is going to happen between me and her. All I want is you. Ok!" "Alright!" He stood up and gave me a kiss. "Now did you work on the lyrics at home?" "......No...." "Bahja come on now you promised you would work on the lyrics." "I know but I was so sleepy baby as soon as I got home I went to sleep I didn't even eat m chicken nuggets!" "Ok fine! I knew this was prolly going to happen so that's why I came up with some lyrics myself." "Thanks baby! You're the best!" "Mhmm I know!" "Ok so listen to this!" "Ok" (All Eyes On You x Meek Mill ft. Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown is the song but it will August Alsina ft Bahja Rodriguez & Chris Brown)

Baby, is you drunk cause you had enough?
Are you here lookin' for love? Ohh
Got the club goin' crazy
All these bitches, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, girl what we gon' do?
If you gon' need it, baby
Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy
All eyes on you

She was the baddest, I was the realest
We was the flyest, up in the building
We was countin' this money, lovin' the feelin'
Look at you now, in love with a hitta
But now it's all eyes on me, and it all lies on me
To say somethin' to your pretty ass
Some hood shit, like "what you looking at?"
Cause I'm good for that, Birkin bags, I'm good for that
Might just be your plug for that
You might fall in love with that, got love for that
What's your name? Who you with?
Where you from? You the shit
Choose and pick, get the right one
All these chicks, got to like one
All these hit you, got to like one
All these bottles, got to like some
All these models, got the right one
What you gon' do? Hide or run?

Baby, is you drunk cause you had enough?
Are you here lookin' for love? Ohh
Got the club goin' crazy
All these bitches, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, girl what we gon' do?
If you don't need it, baby
Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy
All eyes on you

He was the realest, I was the baddest, we was the illest
When he approached me, I said, "Yo what the deal is?"
In and out them dealers, rockin' chinchillas
I got him in the back of that 'bach, I think he catchin' feelings
Now it's all eyes on us, and this all lies on trust
And if them bitches wanna trip, tell 'em they tour guides on us
This kitty cat on reclusive, he duck, duckin' them gooses
I put him on to that new new, now he only fuck with exclusives
He's like (What's your name?) My name Bee
(Where you from?) ATL in this bitch
(Choose and pick) You got the right one
All them hoes, ain't nothin' like them
Nigga you know you'd never wife them
None of them niggas ain't never hit this
Still at the top of all their hit lists
What they gon' do? Aug and Bee

Baby, is you drunk cause you had enough?
Are you here lookin' for love? Ohh
Got the club goin' crazy
(All these hittas, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, boy what we gon' do?)
If you don't need it, baby
Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy
All eyes on you

She was the baddest (He was the realest)
We was the flyest (We was the illest)
I was the realest (I was the baddest)
We was the flyest, up in the buildin'

"So Baby.....What do you think?" "Baby I LOVE it." I said squealing. "Thats good!" "What was your inspiration for the rest of the song?" "Well Breezy called me after you left and he came over and we both just came together and put lyrics together and the rest was magic." "It surely was because I love the song babe!" August turned around to face the girl. I forget she was right there."Hey Zonnique, do you like the song like would you spend money to buy it on iTunes?" "Yes that was AMAZING! I loved it." "Okay! Now baby all you have to do is get in the booth and do your thing. But before you do that let me call Chris so he can come do record his part." "Ok!" While he is on the phone IG I will have a conversation with Zonnique. "Soooo... Zonnique What is the name of the song that you wrote that August is going to help you with?" "The name of it is called Nun For Free. I wrote it with my dad's friend Young Thug. Have you heard any of his music?" "Yes I love his song Brian Nichols!" "Everybody LOVES that song!" "So will you be back tomorrow?" "Actually yes we will start recording tomorrow but I am looking for the right beat today." "Okay well I will have to definitely stick around to here you sing." "Really?" "Yes!" I said laughing. "That would be great and I would love if you have anything to say about it or if you have any lyrical suggestions to PLEASE say something because this is my first time writing a song and I need ALL the help I can get." "Okay!" "Oh and Niq before I forget I just want to apologize about earlier. I thought you two had something going on and I was just being paranoid." "No its fine I would have done the same EXACT thing so there is NO hard feelings." "Good!" August came back in the studio with Chris. "OMG isn't that Chris Brown. He is so FINE!" Zonnique whispered in my ear. "Do you want me to introduce you to him?" "Yes PLEASE!" "Hey Chris! Come here!" "Wassup Bee? And who is this lil mama right here?" Chris asked licking his lips and looking Niq up and down. "This a new friend of mine Zonnique. Zonnique-Chris, Chris-Zonnique." They shook hands and Chris looked her up and down before turning around and heading back over to August. "Bee you ready?" "Yea Lets do this!" I said getting up and heading to the booth.

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)