Chapter 35

Bahja Pov

I have been keeping a secret from August for about a month now . I really want to tell him but I just don't know yet. I don't know how he will take it but I hope he's happy because I am sorta happy. I just hope we don't have any problems when I tell him.  We have been talking about it but I just don't know. My daughter is with Augusts mom since my mom always keeps her. We have a date tonight so I will just tell him tonight.
As I get up from the bed I look on the night stand and there is a note. "Baby I know I fucked things up a year ago. But this is my time to hopefully make it right. So go brush your teeth and wash that beautiful face because you are going to go to the spa.
I hurry up and do my daily routine. After I get out the shower I lotion up and got dressed. I went downstairs and got two pickles and put them in a zip lock bag and got a tiny container and put some peanut butter in it and headed to the door. I grabbed my keys, and wallet  and headed out the door, locked it and got in my car. I started the car and backed out of my driveway and headed to the spa.
Once I got there I parked my car and got out. Once I got to the door a lady greeted me. "Hello Ms Bahja Rodriguez. Welcome to oasis Spa. Mr August Alsina has made a reservation for you earlier this morning for you. So just take this robe and go to the back for Me. Your morning will start off with a massage and then you will be taken to our nail salon and then to our makeup bar and hair salon to get pampered." "Thank you ma'am." " your welcome and enjoy your stay here at oasis."
I walked to the back and stripped out of my clothes except for my underwear and bra. I wrapped the robe around my body and continued to the massage area. "Hi my name is Edward and I am your masseur. All I need you to do is lay on the table and relax." "Okay. Thanks." I laid up on the table. And as soon as I laid on the table I fell asleep. About an hour later he woke me up and told me he was done. So I got up and left out and went to the nail salon area. I told the lady I wanted a full set and I wanted a pedicure. So she took me over to the pedicure area and got started. She started the foot basin and put water in it. She started my pedicure and my full set. Once she got done I went to the makeup bar and got my makeup done and once the lady got done with my makeup I went to go get my hair done.

(Make Up)

(Make Up)

(Hair)Once I got my hair done I left and went to the car

(Hair)
Once I got my hair done I left and went to the car. Once I got in my car I seen a note in the passenger seat. I opened the note and it read " I love you so much that's why I want you to go back to the house and get dressed in the outfit and shoes and jewelry I got for you. I will meet you at the restaurant so get even more beautiful than you already are for me baby. I can't wait to see that gorgeous face of yours." I just smile and put the note down and drove to the house and got dressed and stuff.
Once I took my shower and got dressed I went downstairs. Once I got down there I went to the kitchen and got something to snack on and I turn around and seen a note on the counter. "Okay so now you are all beautiful and shit for me. Take your fine ass outside and it will be a limo waiting for you. And Big T (My body guard) and the driver Landon will take you a restaurant. Now when you get close I have asked Big T to put a blindfold on you so don't go crazy on him. Lol. I love you and I will see you soon baby." I just smiled and went to go get my stuff and I went back downstairs and headed out the door locking the door behind me. The driver opened the door for me and I seen Big T sitting in the corner as a I got in. "Hey T. Wassup?" "Nothing Bee. Wassup with you." "Nothing I've been chilling trying to to recoup you know." "Yea. We missed you for the year you was out of commission. Especially Aug. he didn't want to do shit until you woke up and he knew you were good. He put his whole fucking career on hold. Now that's love." " yea. It is." I said smiling. " and I know he fucked up in the past. And I cussed his ass out for you. Because you are the best one he has had. Everyone loves you and they know you are real. All the other hoes were after his money." "Well I'm definitely not after that. I have my own. And so does my family. But T, I have to tell you something but you CANT tell August At ALL." " I won't I promise. Wassup?" "Well I'm pregnant but I'm so scared to tell August. I will tell him tonight though but I don't know how he is going to react." "Well I think you are worried for nothing because I know he will be happy." I smiled. "Okay it looks like we are almost there so let gone ahead and put the blindfold on you." I nodded. So he put the blindfold on and we continued to drive.