Chapter 27

August POV

4 O'clock In The Morning!

We just got to California. Bahja, Jae and King are knocked out. I go and get Jae and King out of the bed in the back of the plane and take them to the uber. Then after I put them in the truck I go get Bee and take her to the truck. While getting off the plane she woke up. "Bae we in Cali?" "Yes baby go back to sleep. We haven't arrived to the hotel yet." Once I said that she went right back to sleep. I got her to the uber and my security got our luggage and put it in the truck too. So I get settled in and buckle up and get ready to go to the hotel.

Once we arrive at the hotel I go in the hotel to check in. After I check in my security gets my bags and take them up to the room while I got everybody settled into the hotel. Once we were done Bee wakes up and notices we are at the hotel and fell asleep again.

9 O'Clock In The Morning!

We got up a few minutes ago. We are now getting the kids ready for the party. "King are you ready for your party today ?" Bahja asked him. "Yes ma'am ! I cant wait to see ChwuckE!" He said smiling. "And I bet he cant wait to see you either." She said poking his tummy while she was getting him dressed. He Giggled while trying to block her. "Jae are you ready to see chucke?" I asked her. "Yes Sir I'm excited too Bc I get see uncle Chwris and auntie niq." She said cheesing. "Well that's good. You are going to have so much fun with all the kids today." I told her. "Yes sir I know. Can't wait to mweet evewybody." She said smiling at me. "I bet they can't wait to meet you either sweetie."
Once we got the kids dressed I sat them down in the living room area of the hotel and turned on sponge bob square pants for them to watch while I leached tv with them. While we were watching tv bee was getting dressed. I let bee shower first while I entertained the kids. After she got out the shower I hopped in and showered. By the time I got out bee was finished bee was already dressed and ready to go. All I had to do is get dressed. So I put my clothes and shoes on. Once I was done I walked into the living room area and they seen I was ready to go. So they all got up and went to put their shoes on. And I followed behind them and put my shoes on too. Once we finished that we went and headed out the door. Once we got to the elevator bee pushed the down button. While we waited for the elevator I called kings mom. "Hey where you at?" ..."okay we on our way there too" ... "iight see you in a few." We hung up the phone. We all stepped on the elevator and I pushed the button to go down to the main level. Once we got to the main level we stepped off the elevator and we went into the lobby to go outside to get in the uber. Once we get in the über we drive off to go to the party.
Once we get to Chuck E Cheese India text me to let me know she is here too. So we get out the car and go over to her car so we can all walk in together. "Hey India !" Bahja said as we walked over to her car. "Hey Bee " she said as they gave each other a hug. I gave her a hug and so did King and Jae. "Hey Mwommy. I mwissed You soooo mwuch. I like it at daddy howse. " "hey kingy. I missed you too baby. You like it with Ms Bahja. " "yes ma'am she is nice to me." " I know she is." She said as she picked him and put him on her hip. We all know everybody is inside so we all walked in together and when we get in everybody greeted King. He was so surprised to see everybody at his birthday party at chuck e cheeses. As soon as he seen Chay, Mya, and Kay Kay he ran over there with him. And grabbed Jae hand and she followed behind him to go play with them. Five minutes later I seen him playing with Nala, Zonniques daughter and Royalty , Chris's daughter. I walked over there to my family and I introduced everyone to bahja. Everyone seem to vibe with her and they really like. Which I am thankful for because I love bahja and if I had to I would block out my family for her. I look over to see India and Bee talking and joking around. I love that because they get along and I don't have to worry about the drama with them. India and bahja walked over to play with King and Jae. Wiggle they were playing I we to go talk to Chris. "Wassup breezy ?" "what up aug ?" "Nothing man. I'm really tripping on the fact that my baby moms And my girl get along so good. That shit was too fucking easy. I'm kinda scared. That shouldn't have happened too easily. But Imma let it slide for now." "Yea man Niq and my baby momma be taking and shit like that too. It is kinda scary but it's not that bad. I mean you will get used to it. " " Ik. I'm not complaining or no shit like that but it's freaky as hell. That's all I'm saying.  " "yea Ik man. "  once I finished talking to Chris it was time for everyone to eat. After everyone ate we sung happy birthday to King. Then the kids played and the adults talked for some more hours. Then about after 2 or 3 more hours we all left and once we got back to the hotel we got he kids in the tub and got them ready for bed. Tomorrow we basically got to do this all over again. But it's all worth it once I see the smile on my sons face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)

I'm sorry. But I had to deal with some family issues but I will make up for those lost chapters 😘