Chapter 29

Bahja Pov

We just got back to Atlanta from Augusts hometown New Orleans Louisiana last night. I'm so tired because I had a show to do. So we had a very eventful day yesterday. And everyone is worn out. So we are going to take a chill day for today. Me and the kids are At the house and I'm fixing them something to eat for lunch. I fix them some shrimp and fries. "Kids come eat. " "yes ma'am!" They said coming in the kitchen and sitting at the table to eat. August isn't home yet and I have no idea where he is. He has been MIA since last night and I'm getting worried. I called his mother this morning and she said she hasn't seen him since the birthday party for King. Which is crazy because before we left for New Orleans he said he was going to his mothers house to go see his nieces before we left. But i let that go. I'm just worried about him. This has never happened before. He always called to check on me if he was going to be gone for a really long time.but this time is different he hasn't called or anything. I have called and texted his phone. His calls went straight to voicemail and he reads my text but doesn't respond back. Lourdes is Coming over here in a few minutes so she can watch the kids while I go look for him with Chris, Niq And Miyan and her new boyfriend Kendall. I go upstairs and put my pants on and come back downstairs and I hear the doorbell ring. I go answer the door and its Lourdes.
"Hey Lourdes." I said while giving her a hug. "How are you? I mean really bee." She said while sitting down in the living room on a couch. "I mean I'm worried but kind of scared because I think I may know what's going on and if it's what I think it is its not going to be a pretty sight. But I'm trying to stay positive. Do you think you can track his phone?" "Yea all I got to do is put his number in my phone and look it up. " so while she starts doing that the door bell ring again. So I go to answer it and in walks MiMi, Niq, Chris and Kendall. "Hi everyone ." I said forcing a smile on my face. "Hey." They all said in unison. "Done!" Lourdes said. I walked over to her. "It says he is at 6340 Delta Circle. So go see what's going on y'all. And call me if you need me." "Thanks lourdy." We all said while I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Your welcome. And be safe." she laughed while we headed out the door.
After 10 minutes we get to the house I see Augs car in the driveway. So now I'm really suspicious. I get out the car and walk up the driveway to the door. Once I get to the door I knock. After about 30 seconds a girl comes to the door. "Hi can I help you?" She said once she opened the door. "Hi. Um Yes I'm here to see August." I said really nervously. "Okay one second.she said as she closed the door. I hear her calling his name. "Aug. baby some girl wants you at the door." "Who Tf is it?" He asked. "I don't know. But she seemed really nervous." "Ugghhhhhh. Wtf." He said as he walked up to the door. " he--" as soon as opened the door and he opened his mouth I punched him dead in his face. "Really August. Your cheating on me. I can't believe I was so stupid. I even thought you were cheating but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because last time I accused you of cheating you weren't. But now I see you nothing but a fucking liar. You're just like all the other low down dirty ass niggas I dealt with in my past. But it's fine. You can move that girl in your house because as far as I'm concerned we are done." I took off the promise ring he gave me and the necklace and threw it at him. "Have a nice life August. I hope she is worth it. Oh and I will be sending King back to India and I will be taking Jae and we all will be out of your hair within the next hour. And there is nothing you can do to convince me otherwise. I'm gone. I love you but I will NOT stay with you and get hurt." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Tell your girlfriend I said thank you and good bye." I looked at him and shook my head while crying and laughing. I walked off. I heard August calling my name but I ignored him and got back in the car. I just can't believe he did that. I don't deserve this. I called Lourdes and told her to take the kids home with her and I will be over there in a hour or so.
Once I get to the house I go to the kitchen and grab a knife and go to the bathroom. I Go into the medicine cabinet and grab all bottles of medicine I can find. It seems like I can never find love. I try my hardest to do right in the relationship but it never seems to work out. As I'm swallowing any pill I can get my hands on I hear a banging at the bathroom door. "Bahja Shamoni Rodrgiuez open the damn door NOW!" " go away August I fucking hate you. I told you about my past and you still cheat on me. Fuck you. Go back to that bitch. " "Bahja I'm not fucking playing with you. Open the damn door or I will knock it down." I didn't answer him I just kept taking the pills. He finally stopped beating on the door. I walk over to the bath tub and sit on the side of it. I take the knife and start cutting my wrists. I get back up and look at my self in the mirror and I picked up another bottle of pills and swallowed them. I wonder why August hasn't bust in by now. Once I finish taking those pills I passed out......... The last thing I heard was August calling my name. I guess he bust in already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)