Swerving

I look over at the dash, 3:43 That means we've been driving for exactly 1 and 43 minuets we still have about 2 1/2 hours to go. I know Dean is probably gonna be pissed. So my goal of this hunt is to stay away from him at all costs.

If he doesn't know I'm there, then he wont have anything to be mad about.

Man I hate driving, especially when your passenger is snoring like a cow. Just her snoring was making me sleepy, I found my self nodding every now and then. There is no way Ill be able to stay awake unless I talk to somebody.

As I was thinking I realized my eyes were closed and I had swerved into the other lane. The loud sound of the horn had woke me giving me Enid time to turn into my lane.

A few miles passed and was nodding again, I don't even know why I'm so tired.

"JENNY!!!"

I looked up to see I was in the other lane again, so I quickly swerved for the second time. After calming my self down from that I looked over at Cassie who had probably called my name.

She was basically dead, so who else could have said that. I look into my rear view mirror and see a brown haired Angel sitting in my backseat.

"Sidney! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"I had to so something, you guys might have died and it would have been on my hands."

"That doesn't mean screaming in my ear!!!"

"Well your awake aren't you?"

"Yeah I guess so....but anyway why are you here?"

"You told me....(pauses for a moment), you told me to try to work it out with Cas"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I just figured you weren't gonna end up coming with."

"No Jen!, you were right I need to talk to the man (laughs) well sort of man. You know because hes an Angel!"

"Yes Sidney I understand."

"So isn't Dean gonna be pissed that you disobeyed what he said."

"Hes not my father! I can do what I want when I want I am 23 years old! And I didn't tell him I was coming so my plan is to just not tell him at all."

"Um, Jen I may not be the most innocent Angel but I know for a fact that lieing is wrong.

"That's what Castiel used to say, then he met the Winchesters."

I quickly accelerated because I knew she would say something stupid about Angels. All I wanna do is go get my job done and leave is that to much to ask!

"You know Jenny I can read your mind right?"

"Shit, I forgot about that, anyway sorry for getting all flustered what were you saying about Castiel?"

"Its just, I think I may love the man. But I don't truly know what love is."

"When you see him, do you palms sweat?"

"Yea, uncontrollably!"

"Do you feel like your gonna throw up all over the place?"

"Yes how did you know that!"

"I've been in love."

"Oh yeah you have Dean."

"Uh, (pauses for a moment to think) I wouldn't  say I love Dean."

"How your dating, don't you only date if you love someone?"

"What are you 5, no you date to find out if you love someone."

"You've been dating Dean for almost 2 months and yet you don't love him?"

"I've only known the guy for a year and exactly I've been dating him for 2 months, that's far to early to say I love you."

"Not if you truly love the man."

"There is no way I could."

"That's not what he says about you."

"What?" (Sidney shuffles in her seat uncomfortably.)

"Nothing, its nothing."

"No you said something about Dean, my Dean!"

"Its just, he prays a lot lately. About you."

"Me?"

"Yeah and the other day he said he truly thinks he loves you."

"oh.."

"So whats the problem with you loving him if he loves you."

"Sidney, from friend to friend. (sighs) I just don't think were there yet."

"When will you be there?"

"With our job maybe never..."