Everythings Fine

It has been a few weeks since Dean and I officially started dating, but no offence it was a bit overdo. We haven't been on a hunt since then, so this week is our first hunt as a couple.
I don't think I've ever been more nervous in my whole life.

I started this day waking up next to Dean just like any other day. I opened my eyes to see his green ones staring right back at me.

"Good morning Beautiful"
I sent him a small smile in return.

"How long have you been up?" I asked

"About an hour, but I didn't wanna move because I loved how peaceful you looked."

He leaned in and gave me and peck on the lips then began sitting up.

"So we're actually going somewhere?"

"Ya, Oklahoma."

"What's in Oklahoma?"

" Sammy's thinking just a ghost, nothing serious."

"Dang I haven't been hunting in so long, I'm so ready to get back out there!"

I looked up and smiled at Dean, but he was just looking at the floor.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

He walked to the bed then plopped down next to me.

"It's just Jen, before I was able to hunt with you guys no problem. But now..."

"What is it" I moved closer and wrapped my arms around him.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"Come on Dean you've seen me I can handle myself out there, you can trust me."

"I know I can trust you, I just don't know if I can trust myself."

With that he stood up from my bed and opened the door.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast."

Then he just left. Not even a second glance back. What does he mean by that? He can't trust himself. I stood up from my bed and went into the hall of Bobby's house.

I decided I needed to take a shower and stop thinking about what just happened. I probably stood under the shower head for a solid 20 minuets.

"Jenny! I need a shower to hurry up!"

Cassie was knocking at the door so I knew my alone time was over. I jumped out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel, then my hair and I opened the door.

"Finally." Cassie smiled at me as she grabbed her things and closed the door.

As I was walking back to my room I heard her yell to me.

"You better have saved me some hot water!"

I continued to my room and got dressed. A cute tank that says happy camper, a green plaid scarf, my dark skinny jeans, and my pair of combat boots.

Then I sat at my desk and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked in the mirror just thinking to myself, when I was taken away from thoughts with a knock on the door.

"Uh come in."

Then in walked in a tall moose.

"Oh Hey Sam." I looked at him and smiled.

"I just wanted to let you know Dean brought breakfast."

"Let me guess, bacon, eggs, and Pie" We both chuckled.

"No wonder you like my brother so much, you know him well."

"Shut up Sam, come on let's go get food. I'm starved!"

We walk out to the kitchen to see Dean and Cassie making casual talk and setting the table.

I smiled at Dean but once again he looked down all depressed. Sam took his place next to Cassie and I sat down next to Dean.

Cassie, Sam and I shared casual talk but Dean of all people was picking at his food. He had one leg on his lap so I placed my hand onto his.

He was a little surprised but then he finally gave me a small smile. He held onto my hand the whole time and finally he ate his breakfast.

After breakfast the boys got up quick and Sam gave Cassie a quick peck before pulling on his jacket.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked with a smirk.

Dean kissed me then smiled "I already told you, Oklahoma."

I began to stand up. "Oh well then just let me go get my..."

"Jen this is what I meant earlier, I don't wanna see you get hurt. Me and Sammy are taking this on alone."

"Dean you've seen me I can handle my self out there just let me.."

"Jennifer!" He calmed down a bit. "I just don't think I could handle my self if you got hurt again."

His green eyes pierced into mine. He through on his leather jacket and grabbed the keys to the impala.

"We're be back in a week." he kissed me on the forehead. "Stay safe."

With that him and Sammy walked out the door and drove out of sight.

"Pack your things Cassie we're going to Oklahoma!"