Just Talk to Her!!!!

Deans POV:

"What? You two are interrogating me!"

I look over at my little brother staring at the ground. Then I see Cas staring at me.

"We figured it was the right time to talk to you about this."

After Cas said that he walked a little closer to me. I started to back away.

"What the hell is this about?"

Sammy walks closer to me and sits down on the bed.

"Dean, it's about Jennifer."

I give him a quick glance then stare back down at the floor.

"What about her?"

"Dean don't you see it!" Sammy was practically yelling in my face.

Of course I see it she lo- lov- she likes me and I like her I just don't wanna admit it.

"See what Sammy!"

Cas stepped a little to close for comfort and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Dean she has a feeling that you humans would call, Lov-"

I didn't even let him finish his sentence before I shoved him against the wall.

"Don't you ever say that word, you here me!"

Cas stared at me then back at Sam who jumped from the bed.

"I can obviously see when I'm not needed."

And with that Cas vanished.

"Dean what the hell, were just trying to help you!"

"Sam every time we loved someone, they always ended up on the ceiling in flames!"

Sam looked at me for at least a whole minuet then spoke.

"Dean, I asked you not to speak of that, so could you just leave it be."

Sam looked like he was gonna cry, I didn't mean to bring up Jess I was just mad. I felt bad but I didn't feel like apologizing because I was still pissed.

Sam looked at me one more time, then checked his phone. He grabbed his coat and wallet and headed towards the door.

"Where the hell are you going."

He stopped and looked at me.

"I'm going to dinner, with Cassie."

"Oh." I said

"So that means Jen, will be in her room doing nothing, we won't be back till about 9:00 and it's 6:00 right now. All I ask is that you do this one thing." He handed me the key to room 177,"Will just talk to her please."

With that he walked out the door.

I guess I should go talk to her, I just don't know what to say.