You Again?

I considered running away after encountering Dean like that, but instead he brought me off to the side.

"You didn't tell me you were in the FBI" he said

"You didn't tell me that either."

I still couldn't believe hey were both in the FBI, together. That never happens unless they were.

Oh no this can't be happening. I thought a nice guy like Dean actually had a chance to be normal but I guess not he's a hunter just like the rest of us.

"Agent Brown come here we need to discuss a few things."

Cassie rushed over to me and I motioned her to follow me. We both walked away from Dean and around the corner.

"I have some news."

"Oh I already know."

"How would you know what I'm going to say if I haven't even said it yet?"

"Your gonna say that Sam and Dean are hunters I already knew that, Sam told me like a week ago. Because I let it slip that I was going on a hunt."

"So you knew and you never bothered to even tell me!"

"I just figured you wouldn't want to know."

I couldn't believe what I had just found out. The man I sort of like was caught in my same sans story that no hunter could ever leave.

I just want to be in a corner and cry for hours, but I can't either way I still have to do my job.

The only question is I know Dean is a hunter but does he know I'm one to.

I walked back over to the crime and asked all the questions I needed I was right it's werewolves. Silver bullet to the heart and the sucker will fall.

I told Cassie we needed to leave so we headed back to the car. Sam and Dean were right behind us.

I went to my trunk and opened it to reveal a lot of different weapons. Included my pistol filled with silver bullets. I tucked it into my jacket.

"What would an FBI agent need so much "hunting" supplies for."

"What do you mean by hunting supplies?"

"We'll lets see, you have a bottle labeled Holy Water, and dead mans blood. Oh and don't forget about the Demons trap on the roof of your trunk."

"Okay Dean you got me I'm a hunter but you didn't tell me that you were one either."

"That's because I didn't want to hurt you."

"How would you hurt me?" I asked

"We'll Jennifer, me and you, we could never be together, because we wouldn't have a normal life."

Ouch that hurts. I just got friend zoned by the man I thought I truly loved.

Jenny Snap out of it you don't love this guy. YOU BARELY KNOW HIM!!!