Family First

DEANS POV

After me screaming every cuss word

I could probably think of. I through all of my supplies back into my trunk and went back to the motel.

I decided I needed Cas again. I mean he's the only one I know that can go someone and no one can see him.

"Hey Cas, it's me again, not only do they have Jennifer, they also have Sammy, so now I truly need your help. Cas, please hurry."

Literally right after I stood up I see Cas standing right in front of me.

"Sammy's in the Mine....."

Before I could say another word Cas was gone again and back in less than 30 seconds.

"There are werewolves and Vampires standing out side of the mine."

"Wait did you say Vamps, and why are vamps and werewolves working together."

Cas coughed which made me jump out of my thoughts.

"Dean I'm sorry to take you from your thoughts, but I wasn't able to get in. They had angel proofing every where. Also I killed the guards so just be aware of what lies in side."

"Hey Cas, this truly means a lot, Than...."

His winds fluttered and he was gone again.

"Thanks."

I got back into my baby and made a 20 minute drive into a 10.

I jumped out of my baby, took only the things I knew I truly needed. Dead mans blood, machete, and a gun with silver bullets.

I made my way to the front, wow Cas actually did kill the few werewolves and vamps they had out here.

I began to walk in. Every now and then I would duck down just incase.

This was actually a lot easier than I thought I made it to my brother. Pulled off his blindfold and started to cut the not.

I was able to get the not cut all the way out until. I was surrounded, by vamps, and werewolves. It looked like a fight in twilight, the only problem was they weren't fighting each other, they were about to fight me.

Then I felt something hit me in the back of the leg. I pulled it out ever so slightly. To look at it. It's a tranquilizer dart. I stood up but then I began to fumble.

"You know i-it's a good thing I-I've been hit b-by so many of these I-I'm practically I-immune."

I started to walk straight towards my foes. When I started feeling dizzy and fell over face first right in front of them.

"Sweet Potatoes." I mumbled.

Then everything went black.