All is well.

I woke to the smell of after shave? Without opening my eyes I used my hands to feel around the bed.

I felt sheets, pillows, oh that's new! There seems to be abs in my bed and pecks! And big muscles!

I finally opened my eyes to see I have laying on Deans chest, no wonder it smelled of after shave. I closed my eyes once again, then quickly opened them and fell out of the bed onto the cold floor.

The thud woke Dean, who then turned his body over and looked at me with smirk
"How'd you get down there?"

I casually looked around the room.

"I was surprised..."

Dean took my hands and pulled me back onto the bed and into his arms.

"Surprised my what?"

I scooted away from him a little bit.

"By you.."

He stared at me with a confused expression, then once again he smiled at me and pulled me close to him. As he pulled me I pushed him away.

He gave me a super cute pouty face.

"Jennifer... What's wrong?"

This time I could tell he was serious so I looked at him directly into his gorgeous green eyes.

"Dean, it's just are you sure we're not taking things to fast."

Dean looked at me and smiled. Then took my hand and placed it in his.

"Jen, if you want to take things a little slower just let me know."

That made me smile and he knew that's what I wanted.

I took my hand on his cheek and kissed his lips gently, I felt him smile through the kiss, when we pulled away he once again smiled at me.

I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen of the motel.

"Hey Dean you want breakfast?"

His big eyes looked up at me and he smiled big.

"What you making?"

"Well I think there's some left over pie in the fri.."

"Wait did you say Pie?"

"Yeah I bought some the other night."

He walked up to me and out his arms around my waist.

"You are so perfect for me Jen."

He kissed me on the cheek then pulled the pie from the fridge.

I grabbed two plates and two forks and set them on the table, he sliced the pie and placed them two slices one one each plate.

We both sat down across from one another everything, was so peaceful. I almost forget that it could never always be like this...