Memories

JENNIFERS POV

I feel terrible for not letting Dean talk, but I already knew what he was going to say.

"Jen, I saw you staring at me and this needs to stop. I can't ever be with you."

Then I would act like it wasn't a big deal. But I would end up crying anyway.

I found my self staring at a wall thinking for almost an hour when I heard the door open. It frightened me and I fell on the floor. Then I quickly shuffled under the bed so they wouldn't send me. It was Sam and Cassie.
"Is she in here?."

I saw heels look around my bed then heard Cassie speak.

"No she must not be, she must be with Dean."

Dean! Why in the hell would I be with that scum bag.

"So I'm guessing he finally came over here and told her?"

Told me what?!?!

I heard the heels click away and the door open, followed by boots dragging and the the door closing.

I got up off the floor and dusted my self off. Dean came over to tell me something? But what?

I was ready to go out the door and go talk to Dean when a flash of light basically blinded me and I fell to the floor.

I opened my eyes to see a women talking into a Bluetooth but I couldn't see her face.

"Marcus, darling I told you I need 4 cupids on the those four couples pronto now snap to it!"

I began to crawl towards her, still only seeing blur but my sight was returning.

"I don't care if you have to get 200 cupids on that one marriage! All I know is I promised that women, that her marriage would not fail and it better not!"

I finally reached her, when she flashed to the other side of the room.

"Marcus, I'll call you back. Oh Jen you know your gonna have to do a whole lot better if you wanna reach me."

I got up and she walked closer to me.

"H-how do you k-know my name?"

"You don't remember do you?"

With that she touched my four head and millions of memories from my childhood all flashed before me.

"S-Sidney?"