I cant do this anymore...

The ghost ended up not being a ghost at all. Turns out it's a shape shifter. Sam read more articles about the house and it turns out the wife  who lives in that house always ends of up killing her family. But every time after the wives are no where to be found. Which means the shifter must completely take over there lives, then shifts into something else.

We've decided to hit the house tonight, hopefully no stupid kids looking for an adrenaline rush will be there. Because we don't need them getting in our way.

I walk around my motel room collecting things I might need. Like my guns, ammo, victory beer. You know the usual things. As I'm packing the door freaks open and Cassie walks in and looks at me. Her face screams ready to roll but her eyes seem different. Her eyes seem scared.

"Hey Cassie are you alright?"

"Ya, Im fine, I guess i just haven't hunted a shifter in a while."

I walk closer to her and put one hand on her shoulder.

"Girl, it's gonna be okay. We've killed hundreds of these. What's one more?"

I smiled and she smiled back. I hear a knock at my door and see it's Sam and Dean. Let's go get this SOB.

————————————————————————
Authors note.

Hey guys.
So this chapter was gonna continue the story but it's just not turning out the way I want it to be. Maybe someday, I'll come back and re write this book so it turns out the way I want it to. but for now i'm just gonna call it quits. I'm having terrible writers block and don't know where I was going. So I'm really sorry. But for now this is the end of "More then Hunters"

Sincerely,
                  Jennifer.