Forget it happened!

"Um Dean did we just..."

Dean cleared his thought then stood from the bed. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"You better get packing we have a hunt, after Bobby gets back from his."

He turns to the door and leaves without a second glance. I can't believe he would just kiss me then say nothing about it, but he is right I do have to pack.

I get up from my bed that Bobby gave me when I was 4. He's basically my second Dad and now my only Dad. It hurts to know I have no blood family, but Bobby is enough for me.

I shuffled around my room to find a big enough duffle to fit clothes for at least two weeks. 14 t shirts, 14 pairs of jeans, 4 FBI outfits, 4 pairs of combat boots, 2 pairs of heels, Hygiene items, My phone, charger and a picture of my family.

I probably stare at that thing a minion and one times every day. My parents died of a car crash so there's nothing I can do, but my brother. I felt a tear coming on, when someone knocked on my door.

"Hey Jen, Bobby's back so were leaving in 5."

"Okay thanks Sam."

I open the door to see Sammy standing in front of my door. He looks right at me and I can tell what he wants to hear.

"We'll Sam you see we..."

I was interrupted by Dean.

"Come on you two we pack the cars."

Then Cassie said the stupidest thing she could ever say.

"Wouldn't it be easier to bring one car?"

"Yeah Dean that's a great idea, let's just take the Impala."

Dean mumbled something then headed to the car and began to put everything into the trunk.

"I'll take that as a yes." Sammy says and he smiles at me.

If only he knew what happened.

I take all of my stuff out to the car, and wait in line to put it in. Dean was stacking everything in. When I realized that I have no weapons. So I dropped my stuff and grabbed another duffle out of my bag and stuffed it with what I think I may need, because we're thinking it's a shifter. So I definitely pack silver bullets.

I run back to the car to see Dean packing my things. After he puts the last thing I zip up the duffle of weapons and place it on top.

"Jen."

"Dean."

And with that we got in the car and drove away, Dean driving Sam passenger, Cassie behind Dean and behind Sam. So that means Dean can see me perfectly. Yeah I super awkward drive here we come.