HELP!!!

I woke to the sound of scratching but I don't remember falling asleep. It smelled of fire and raw meat. It was to dark to see where I was and it was cold like some sort of old jail or something.

I light startled me when a huge iron door opened. Then 3 what appeared to be humans walked in. Until they let there fangs show.

"Vampires, but we were tracking.."

"Werewolves, we know, we hired them to do the dirty work so we could have a free meal."

"You wouldn't kill me, my friends will find me, I'm sure of it!"

"Oh you mean the precious winchesters and your stupid bitch."

"You take that back you who're."

"Oh c'mon Jen, you wouldn't want us to play nasty would you." She spoke before taking her knife and cutting open my arm."

I screamed a deathly scream I hate knives unless I'm using them on something else.

"We'll be back in 2 hours to get the real fun started. Boys close the door, we have some winchesters to catch."

Luckily they didn't see I still had my phone I quickly turned my GPS on so they might think of tracking me but that's all I could do. There's no bars in where ever the hell I am. Then I began to bawl

"Dean, help me..." I whispered

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

We all went back to the motel and set up research in the boys room. Sam went to go get beer and food so Cassie tagged along.

I pulled out my laptop and began to search any place that may appear to be swarmed with werewolves. I looked to my right to see Dean was to busy on his phone to do anything.

"Dean you could at least pick up a book or something."

He looks straight at me stands up, unzips his back pack and takes out a busty Asian Beauty's magazine.

"You happy now." he says to me with a wink.

"Your such a pig!"

He sits back down and begins to read his nasty crap, after a while my mouth was dry and I think I saw a soda machine by the check in. So I got up and walked out the door.

I was only about 5 feet away from the machine. Went something hit me in the leg. I pulled it out. A tranquilizer dart? I felt extremely tired and passed out in the middle of the parking lot.