Car Crash...

She looked at me and smiled. "Jen, I missed you so much." She pulled me into a hug.
After she opened my mind I remembered everything, every single piece of my child hood including the part she was in. I still can't believe I forgot. It doesn't seem like something you can forget.
When I was about 7 or 8, me and my brother were sitting in the back of a Black SUV, while my Dad was driving and my Mom was next to him.
We were having a great time laughing and talking when it happened. All I remember is my Dad swerving the car and we went off road and our car flipped 4 times. There was blood and glass everywhere. I didn't know at the time but the first roll killed my parents on contact. My brother was knocked out next to me covered in blood. I was alone.
I sat in that car for 3 hours trapped, until I saw lights coming down the highway. So I started to cry as loud as I could. Luckily they had their windows down and stopped. They came over to the car devastated. I saw the father run to the car and grab a hatchet. The mother grabbed her phone and called 911.

Then to my surprise there was a little girl. She looked about my age. She had long dark brown hair and darker colored skin. She was hiding behind her mother. Just looking at me, I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was scared for me.

The ambulance and fire department came and got me and my brother out of the car and drove to the nearest hospital. I couldn't stop screaming because I just wanted my parents back.

I then woke up 5 hours later in a hospital bed with my brother sitting next to me in an arm cast. He smiled at me and held my hand tightly. That little girl walked up to me and handed me a bear. After a couple days, the doctors said we needed to leave, but what would me and Josh do. We had no one...

I thought all hope was lost until the father decided to adopt us. I had a family again. And that girl became my best friend. Her name was Sidney, and she was truly an Angel.