SON OF A B*TCH!

DEANS POV 

I look up from my magazine to see that there is no Jennifer to be found. I walk outside still no sight of her. I start walking across the pavement then I notice something on the ground.

It's a knife with the Initials J.S carved on it. Wait J.S as in Jennifer Smith no this can't be hers no one gets kip napped not on my watch at least.

I started to walk back to the motel room when. I see Sam and Cassie pull back in.

"Hey Dean I got you some pie because I knew you would yell at me If I didn't and....hey Dean are you okay?"

I noticed that I was tearing up a bit.

"It's Jennifer she's gone I think they got her, and it's all my fault."

Sam looked up at me, I looked over at Cassie with tears in her eyes. I lost her only friend. But then she spoke.

"Dean I'm sure it's not your fault. We'll find her I'm sure of it."

"Yeah Dean, and she's a brave hunter hair like us I'm sure she'll find a way out with or without us."

Sans reassuring words, comforted me just enough. The only problem is why was I worried anyway. She's just some stuck up chick that I just met, I can't already have feelings for her, Can I?

"We have to find her."

"Wait what, Dean we have no idea where she is? How in hell are we going to find her."

"I'll call Cas, you and Cassie go back inside and see if you can find anything."

Sam and Cassie headed back into the motel when I go down on my knees and began to pray to Cas.

"Hey Cas, You know I don't do this often and I'm pretty bad at it. But we need your help, it's this girl, she's a hunter like us, and something took her. And if we don't get her back I'll never repay myself. So please come. We need you Cas. I need you..."

I opened my eyes nothing. I started my way back into the motel room. When I heard the familiar sound of flapping wings.

"You called?"

I turn around to see a blue eyed, brown haired, angel in a trench coat, I know and love. I walked over and gave him a hug I haven't seen him in forever

"Cas it is so good to see you."

"Enough about me Dean you said you have a problem, am I correct."

"Yeah, like I said we have no idea where our friend is, and were worried."

"Dean you know I'm an Angel, right?"

"Yeah, But what does that have to do with anything?"