Manabi x Kiyotaka - A persistent classmate

This was set during their first year and this will show how they interacted and met in the past.

Manabi x Kiyotaka -  A persistent classmate.

Ayanokoji PoV

It's been a week since school started...

And I absolutely failed to make friends...

How depressing. How exactly am I going to survive the next three years?

Well it's not like I needed friends, but it would be nice to have some good company.

I was walking to the cafeteria till I heard  a girl call out my name.

???:" Wait! "

I turned around to see my classmate of  class 1C, Horikita Manabi.

Kiyotaka:" Um...me? "

I pointed to myself.

She walked towards me.

(This is their first time speaking, so I wont refer to her as "Manabi" when i write her dialogue)

Horikita: "Yes, you are Ayanokoji Kiyotaka if i'm not wrong."

She actually remembered my name from my pathetic introduction? That made me a happy a little.

Kiyotaka: "Yes. And... you are Horikita Manabi, if i'm not wrong. "

She nodded
.
.
.
.
We were just standing in the hallway, staring at eachother....

Is she trying to assess me?

Horikita: "Ayanokoji-kun, let's get lunch together."

Huh?

C a f e t e r i a

We sat in a table. She offered me an expensive lunch set... it was quite suspicious but I accepted it.

She took out her bento and opened it.

Kiyotaka: "You won't order a lunch set for yourself ? And why did you offer to buy me lunch? "

Horikita: "I don't really want to spend money on such things when I can cook for myself. And as for the reason why I offered to pay for your lunch set,  I just did it out of goodwill."

...still suspicious, but I didn't want to let the food go to waste. I took a bite of the fried shrimp.
Horikita suddenly spoke up.

Horikita: "Ayanokoji-kun, what do you think about this school? "

Kiyotaka: "I think the 100k points are a bit overboard... "

Horikita: "Yes, I agree. I've been noticing certain things around the school. "

That caught my interest.

Kiyotaka: "Like what? "

Horikita: " At the convenience store, I noticed that there was a " Free" section."

Hm. I noticed that too on the first day, though I didn't see her at the convenience store that day. She must've came later.

Horikita:" I then suddenly remembered the way our sensei worded the information about our points.  He never said anything about receiving it per month, but he did say our points are based on merit."

Im impressed.

Kiyotaka: "What if you are just being paranoid. "

I kept eating.