Pet boy of Tokyo

Yep. Inspiration is from Pet girl of sakurasuo. Also art above ain't mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a boy who's lived his whole life in America with his father. He was an incredibly sheltered boy, his father who'd only hire private tutors to handle his son's education and curriculum. To many's suprise, Kiyotaka was born with an exceptional mind, he was considered a genius due to his fast growth of understanding complicated topics in each subject.

One day, just a year before what many would consider his first year in high school( albeit not attending any schools in his life ) had finally convinced his father to enroll him into a school. He wanted to see the world for himself, he'd come to realize that being sheltered for so long had been detrimental to his views on the world and social skills ( which are very non-existent ).

His father, who was low-key ( actually VERY high-key) protective of his son, had tried to reason with him but Kiyotaka stubbornly refuted each excuse and soon, his father decided to give up and agreed to his son's request.

Later that day, he contacted an old friend who lives in Tokyo, to enroll his son into his school which was called " Tokyo Metropolitan Kokusai High School", a public high school. His friend was entrusted to take care of his son and make sure he has a splendid 3 years in that school to satisfy Kiyotaka's ever-growing curiosity of the world.

But there was one problem.

His friend was quite a busy man and he  couldn't keep watch over Kiyotaka and keep him safe at all times. But fortunately enough, there was a student who could do just that!

Meet Ichinose Honami, the ideal student of TKMKHS, a natural beauty, and a great socializer! She was the ideal companion to take care of Kiyotaka and the friend was confident that she could take him in and watch over him as long as he offers an enticing deal.

When the friend successfully persuaded Ichinose into handling Kiyotaka, everything seemed to be set. Although Ichinose Honami was a bit intimidated by such a task, she will do everything it takes to reap the benefits from the deal she agreed to. She shan't waste such opportunity!