Aniki.

Takes place in volume 7.

And no, Kiyo is not the older sibling here.

Instead,  why not give Kiyo an older brother?

Here is what he'll look like.

Oh....he's gorgeous....W-Wait I must not simp! *wipes drool away*

Anyways,  his name is Ayanokoji Taiki!

He's 3 years older than Kiyo so that makes him 18 at this point in time.

Enjoy!

Third Person PoV

It was a normal day in Class D. There was still time before Chabashira-sensei would enter the classroom, so the students decided to use this time to make conversation with their peers and friend groups to pass the time.

But one group in particular, noticed something quite odd.

" It's almost time for class....why is Kiyopon not here yet?" Haruka Hasebe, the " mother " of this group asked.

" Hm, it is quite strange that Kiyotaka hadn't arrived early....." Keisei, the
" nerd" of the group also expressed his concern.

" M-Maybe he's sick?" Airi said. She was the shy one of the group, usually babied by Haruka.

" Kiyotaka being sick? I don't know why but it just doesn't sound quite right. I feel like he's the type of guy who takes care himself and rarely gets sick...." Akito shared his opinion. He was the bro of the group.

" Hmm...Miyatchii is kinda making sense here.....but Kiyopon isn't invincible so maybe he just got unlucky?" Haruka asked.

That was possibility they began taking in consideration.

Meanwhile, as Horikita silently read her book, her eyes glanced towards the seat of Kiyotaka from time to time. She was curious on why he wasn't here yet when he'd arrive relatively early.

' Where is he? He's usually not the type to be late nor absent....at least not without reason.' She thought.

But she was mostly concerned about the class points they could potentially lose, even if it was little due to one absent or late arrival.