KiyoKei - You are mine 🍋

It's Non-stop- I mean, No Nut November, so why not?

Besides, a certain someone has been begging for this so I might as well reward them for their persistance.

This is SadisticPaimon's first serious lemon!

And we get Dominant Kei!

P.S -  I did NOT fail NNN. (  But I definitely read and watched multiple H and also reading cote lemon oneshots cuz why not? )

Kei PoV

" Kei...." I hear Kiyotaka call my name.

He was currently on the bed,  naked, blindfolded, and his hands tied to the head board by your truly~

" What is it, Kiyotaka?" I ask sweetly

He didn't answer for a bit so I moved closer to him and traced my fingers on his hard chest.

" Don't you have anything to say, Kiyotaka?" I ask

My hand slowly trailed down to his abs and then slowly going down to his shaft.

I felt him tense a bit.

Hehe~ it's fun seeing him like this, for once....

" Kei... I really didn't mean t- "

I suddenly grabbed ' it ' which caught him by suprise.

I slowly started pumping and watched him shiver.

Even if he was cold, emotionless and a cruel person..... he is still a boy who can feel this type of pleasure....

I glanced at his cock and marveled at how  big it really is....

So this is what they meant by ' T-Rex' huh....

I smirked as I started pumping faster, causing Kiyotaka to tremble even more.

Add this to one of Kiyotaka's special feats then~

I watched as Kiyotaka still tried to keep his usual face but I know by his subtle movements that it's affecting him by a lot.

I felt his cock grew bigger and becoming more tense. It was only a guess, but he was probably about to come.

I stopped at the last moment which caused him to let out a small gasp.

" Kei. Why di- "

I cut him off.

" You were trying to come without permission? " I said

He didn't respond

" Kiyotaka... do you want the release?" I asked him teasingly

" I..." his voice trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.