Hirata x Kiyotaka - Frustrations

This chapter is dedicated to  Arizisia and all the other people who likes this sort of thing.

Warning: It's going to be MalexMale so if you don't like it then please skip.

Also I, myself am not interested in this type of genre but I cant lie that it was fun to write. It's also my first time, so please have mercy :'))

And shoutout to my Fujoshi best friend for giving me this idea.

Anyways enjoy!

Hirata PoV

I knocked on room 401. And not even a second passed until he opened the door.

Kiyotaka: "Ah, you're here again. "

I nodded and he let me in.

Kiyotaka: "What would you like to drink, Yosuke? "

Hirata:  "...some coffee will be fine "

He nods and goes to the kitchen.

I've been to this room many times now.
I come here to share my problems with Kiyotaka kun, since he said that day after Yamauchi's expulsion that I can talk to him in order to relieve my frustration.

He clears the doubts in my heart and keeps me calm. It was probably due to his laidback attitude, although his stoic face is kind of scary... but it added to his charm.

Kiyotaka: "Here's your coffee. "

Kiyotaka kun comes back with two cups of coffee.

Hirata: "Ah, thank you Kiyotaka kun. "

He nods and proceeds to take a sip of his coffee.

Kiyotaka: "So, what's going on today?"

I then vent my problems today, although I never like to talk bad about my classmates., they are so blinded by their ignorance. Ike and other boys hate me simply because I attract the women...

Haah~ it's not that I wanted to attract them.... after all... if anything...

I sneaked a glance at Kiyotaka-kun

' I want to be a woman....in order to attract him...'

Kiyotaka: "Yosuke? "

I snapped out of my thoughts.

Damn, I was spacing out

Hirata: "Oh sorry, I was spacing out Kiyotaka kun "

Kiyotaka: "I see."

I've seen Kiyotaka kun surrounded by many different girls countless times. It's clear that some of them have feelings for him...or at least thats how I saw it.

And yet, he still acts the same as always. Carefree and indifferent. I wonder, is he not interested in girls? But if he WERE interested in boys then he would have looked interested in me right?

I've never boasted about my looks but I've been told by girls and some guys that I am definitely handsome. So if Kiyotaka kun DID swing the other way...wouldn't he be attracted to me?
But...it's too perfect of an illusion if that were the case...

After all, I did once hear him say that he wanted a girlfriend when he was talking with Ike early in our year.

So that's a bust...

Or...is he lying to keep appearances?

Kiyotaka: "Yosuke, you seem like you're thinking really hard about something. Is something else bothering you?"

Yes Kiyotaka kun... something IS bothering me but...should I really tell you?

Hirata: "Well...something IS bothering me...but...I dont know how to tell you to be honest. "

Kiyotaka kun puts down his cup.

Kiyotaka: "You don't have to tell me. I already know. "

Huh? Wait what? What does he mean by tha-

Suddenly  I was pulled and then pushed on the bed.

Hirata: "K-Kiyo- "

Kiyotaka: "You wanted this, right? "

Kiyotaka kun takes off his shirt.

I knew he was well built  but...wow...its  amazing.

I felt my face warming up as he looks at me

Kiyotaka:" You've been frustrated haven't you? "

Kiyotaka gets on top of me and cups my cheek gently.

Hirata: "W-What do you mean? "

Kiyotaka kun leans close to my ear and whispers

Kiyotaka:" I've seen the way you look at me, Yosuke...."

What?! Was I really that obvious?!

Kiyotaka then nibbles on my ear as he uses one hand to unbutton my shirt.

Kiyotaka: "Like a dog in heat.... "

Hirata: "I....I... "

Kiyotaka: "You've been contemplating on asking me about my sexual preference, yes? "

I slowly nodded and then he pulls back his head and stares at me

Kiyotaka: "You could say that I dont mind doing these things with you. And only you, Yosuke. "

Im sure my face looked like a tomatonose....

Hirata: "Kiyotaka kun... "

Kiyotaka:" Do you want to continue? "

Hirata:"..yes...please "

Kiyotaka leans closer

Kiyotaka: "Just a warning,  I wont hold back."

Narrator-Chan PoV

And then they fucked :D