Random Idea: The True Elite

This just suddenly came into my head so if you guys want to use it then feel free to do so.
Also it might make no sense and that is why it's a random idea XD
Enjoy!

Ayanokoji PoV

Our third year was coming to an end. We were now at the gymnasium for our graduation ceremony.

It's been a long journey,  I experienced many things like making friends,having fun and experiencing what it's like to be loved by someone.

I closed my eyes as I recall everything I've been through and I am proud to say that I have no regrets. Class D is graduating as Class A and it was led by Horikita.

She finally woke up and decided to stop relying on me too much, she finally opened her eyes and is out of that narrow mind she used to have.

Ryuuen had also become an interesting enemy in the last year, he still doesn't hesitate to use what one might call " dirty tactics" but he puts more brains to it, he's never beaten me yet though.

Sakayanagi did everything she could but one mistake made her drop down to Class B. Although , it's best to not dwell on that... but she was definitely the strongest enemy I have fought against  when it comes to intellect.

Ichinose also grew,  I forced her to see reality and shattered her ideals like I did to Yosuke's. And to be honest...she was a tough enemy. Her class relied on friendship and trust but they were too naive, it seemed like only Kanzaki knew that it shouldn't stay like that for long. Eventually, Ichinose began to open up to new tactics which somehow let their class end up at Class C.

Ryueen at the time, simply laughed and congratulated Ichinose for beating him and also giving her a subtle insult but I think he began to respect her.

As for me? I met up with my father during the end of our 2nd year.

I convinced him to let me spend my third year at peace.

Flashback to the end of the first year
( Setting: Near the school gate and it was quite windy )

I stood face to face with that man. We were standing near the gate, and I was the one who decided to call him here.

" Do you finally want to come home?"
He looked at me as he said that.

" I called you here to ask you to leave me alone"

I responded quickly,

He looked at me with a disappointed gaze

" You want to stay at this school, to experience freedom?"

Isn't that obvious?

" Yes, that is my intention."

We stared at each other in silence....

Until he spoke up again

" Kiyotaka, as long as you stay here in this school. I will do whatever it takes to bring you back, do you not realize what this school is doing to you? You are surrounded by idiots,delinquents and each and everyone of them are BELOW you. "

Indeed, perhaps my mind was slightly influenced because of them. But am I really any better?

I sighed

Well... I guess I have no choice, I have to tell him my true intention in order to convince him.

" Well, let me tell you this."