Kiyopapa part 2

Ugh, the vibes im getting is mostly wholesome right now...

So i couldn't help but write part 2

Enjoy!

Ayanokoji PoV

It's been a few hours since  Aiko and I hung out in Ichinose's room.

Currently, Aiko was sleeping on Ichinose's bed peacefully.

It's a good thing, since that child will probably make Ichinose malfunction if she kept talking...

It's almost 8 pm....

" It's almost past curfew.... can I leave Aiko with you?"

She looked at me with suprise. To be honest, for the past 30 minutes, I feel like she had something to say to me but couldn't really say the words.

But I'd rather not get caught staying here late.

I stood up and went for the door till I heard Ichinose's voice.

" W-Wait!"

I turned around to look at her, her face looked quite red but she seemed determined to say something to me.

" ...W-Would you like to say for the night?"

" Huh?"

" No...I meant....You HAVE to stay for the night..."

Why did that seem like an order?

She continued

" Y-You don't like trouble right? If girls were to see you coming out from my room so close to the curfew...it would start rumors...right?" She managed to say

She did have a point...but I doubt the other girls would actually come out of their room coincidentally as I try to leave.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But then again, I've come to realize that I'm a man of misfortune, so I'll accept her offer and not take any risks.

" You have a point. But do you have a futon where I can sleep on?"

She was about to answer until the sleepy voice of a little girl named Aiko interrupted

" Why won't papa just sleep on the bed with me and mama? "

Damn it.

Ichinose turned red again and looked at Aiko with a shocked expression.

" A-Aiko-chan?! I thought you were asleep!" Ichinose said in a very high pitch tone.

Cute.

Aiko yawned and looked at Ichinose with sleepy eyes.

" I just woke up....and then I heard that.....can't Papa just lay down beside me and Mama lays on my other side?"

Indeed, it was a simple solution. Only if Ichinose and I were actually her real parents...

I decided to shut down Aiko's ridiculous answer

" Aiko, Ichinose and I aren't your real-"

" Of course! We don't mind! Right Ayanokoji-kun?" Ichinose interrupted