The part 2 that ya'll wanted

Remember Female Matsou?

Yep. Part 2 is happening.

But with a new companion introduced!

Female Tsukishiro!

Aether_Kaneki gave me this idea, so Paimon thanks the traveler!

Ayanopapa PoV

It's been 2 months since I sent Kiyotaka to the mansion to continue his training while the White Room is under renovation.

And in those two months, the maid had reported to me daily about Kiyotaka's training and it was I expected....

But what concerned me was that during one of my daily calls to check-in...

.....

( Flashback....)

She finally picked up.

" Matsou, what is your report?" I asked like usual.

" O-Oh! Ayanokoji-sama! Kiyo-sama is doing jussstt f-fine  ahn~!" I heard strange sounds coming from her end and her panting....

" Matsou, what is happening over there?" I asked seriously.

" N-Nothing~ I'm just cooking and I a-accidentally cut myself, is all~ " she tried to reply.

For some reason, I doubted it. Something must be going on at this current moment, something she is not informing me about.

"A-Ah! K-Kiyo-sama, come inside~" she said in a weird tone.

" ' Come inside' ? Come inside where!" I snapped.

" Ara-Ara~ the kitchen of course~! W-Who knew that Ayanokoji-sama had such a dirty mind~!" She teased.

" I...." I didn't know how to respond but I could still hear her ragged breathing.

" I'll just....end it here, for now." I said.

" H-Hai~ ahn!" She moaned but I ended the call immediately.

( Horny Flashback end.....)

Ever since that call, I couldn't sleep well nor can I focus on my work. My mind always wandered to what that maid is doing with my son.

After all, that maid had always been.....an unpredictable one. She was disobedient at times.....but she was also the best at her job. I couldn't have asked for a better maid to entrust my mansion's care to.

But entrusting my son to her, however....

Is a different story.

I needed to make sure that Kiyotaka was doing all right and that the maid wasn't.....doing anything else other than what I had instructed her to do.