Happy Early Valentines, Sora!

Sorashidesu

I was honestly too weirdly motivated to write this early.

You better appreciate this chappie you motherfucker!

Sora PoV

" Sora.  Sora. Sora. Sora. Sora." I hear Paimon calling my name repeatedly as she kept poking me....repeatedly.

I did my best to ignore her and focused on my phone as I had to publish this chapter by today since I had promised myself to do so....

" Sora. Sora. Sorraaaaa..." She kept calling me.

But this space loli just won't leave me alone....

I sighed before finally ( reluctantly ) answering her calls, " What?"  I asked in an annoyed tone.

" Let's go to the festival!" She pleaded.

And for the hundredth time, I repeated the same answer.

" No."  And then I turned my attention back towards my chapter.

" Whhyyyy???" She asked.

" Look, you look like a fucking loli. I don't want to pretend that I'm your guardian or anything like that." I nonchalantly said.

" But I'm your wife!" She gave me the most dumbest excuse.

" The hell are you implying? You want me to explain to anyone who asks that this SPACE FAIRY LOLI is my WIFE? No. I'm not going to jail simply because of a misunderstanding." I hoped that shut her up.

" Sooo....if I WEREN'T a space loli....we can go?" She asked in a weird tone.

" Yeah, maybe." I decided to agree with a maybe.

And it was probably.....my biggest blunder...

" Okay then! No problemo!" She said enthusiastically.

"No problemo"? What is she going on about?

" Paimon has been working on a special magic the past few weeks! I hope it works now...." she said before I suddenly hear some chanting.

Wait.

" Special Magic"?

I turned towards her. " Paimon, whatever you're trying to do. You better stop no-"

Before I could finish my sentence, bright light had suddenly attacked my poor eyes. I immediately tried to cover them with my sleeves in order to prevent myself from becoming permanently blind.

What in the world is she doing?!

After a few seconds, I began to hear Paimon's joyful tone. " It worked!" I hear her say.

" Sora, look at me!" She says in an excited tone.

I slowly uncovered my eyes and blinked a few times since my eyes were still a bit hurt from that sudden bright light....