I accidentally read a book and summoned a demon, and now he lives with me!

U read the title?

Good.

This is a Hiyori and DemonKiyopon oneshot.

Kiyotaka has certain powers so don't be suprised.

Especially the power to bend her over the desk and fu-

Hiyori PoV

I read my book as I walked to the dormitories.

' And then, suddenly, the lights went out and Iroshi tried to find the generator.

But when he did, a few more of his friends had suddenly been murdered.....' It read

" So interesting....it almost seems supernatural....but supernatural things don't exist in this book...." I mumbled as I turned to the next page.

I then arrived to my door and opened it.

" Oh. Welcome back." A voice said.

I looked up from my book to greet him

" Im back, Aya-" I cut off since I noticed that he's naked.

I hid my eyes under the book, feeling my face turn red.

" What?" He asked.

What do you mean 'what' ?!

" Y-You're naked!" I said.

" Yeah. So what? It's just you, anyways." He reponded nonchalantly

" It doesn't make it any better! " I retorted.

" Demons are usually naked. Have they not informed you of that in the many books you read?" He said.

" B-But, I thought even demons have some decency!" I said

" Hiyori. Demons don't care about those things. We only care about tempting you pitiful humans to do sinful acts. For example, being naked can also help tempt human women to sin and have sex with the demon. Which is why, I am naked right now. " He said as if it was normal.

W-Wait....does that mean he wants to-?!

" H-HUH?!" I squeaked as my face turned even more red.

" Are you suprised? Put it like this, have you seen what angels really look like? Most of them don't even look human. They look like a bunch of rings and eyes mashed together with 7 wings. In human terms, that would be pretty ugly." He said and then moved towards me.

I felt him standing in front of me as he gently pried the book and made me stare at his eyes.

" And Demons have the ability to look beautiful and to look human.... in order to tempt other people easier. " he said before lifting up my chin.

I felt my face turn red and my breath hitched.

" In other words, Angels are an ugly truth, while Demons are a beautiful lie...."

I pushed him away and covered my eyes as I screamed.

" JUST PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!"

Living with a demon named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had me with mixed feelings....

Yeah. I woke up and thought of that

Vote or else Demon Kiyopon will come to ur room?

SadisticPaimon, out~