Stop hitting my feet, Horikita

Kiyotaka PoV

" Itai." I blankly said as I felt her foot stomp on mine by accident.....again.....

" Ugh. I utterly despise this exam." Horikita mutters before letting go of my hand and shoulder.

She sits down on a chair and releases a deep, frustrated sigh.

Horikita and I were currently in a private room.....that was used for dancing.

I sat beside her.

" Aren't you going to apologize for stepping on my foot, for what, like the hundredth time?" I joked.

" Stop overexaggerating. I've only accidentally stepped on your foot for the twentieth. " she replied.

" The fact that you kept count makes me think it was intentional now...." I muttered.

Well, I can't really blame her for being frustrated.

Even this was difficult for me.

Apparently the new special exam will be focused on the art of dancing.

A competition will be held, and the class with the best performance gets 200 class points.

Though, not everyone from Class D will be dancing nor will the rest of the students in their respective classes.

It was said that each class should select a certain pair to join the competition.

At first, most of the students planned to skip this.

After all, you were said to perform in a competition and it was most likely that the rest of the student body would be watching.

But we'd lose class points if we were to skip this exam.

Hook,line and sinker.....

And just like that, the students immediately had a change of heart and began planning.

None of the students in our class seemed to know how to dance so we were in a struggle in deciding the pair.

Until Ike suggested something bizzare.

( Flashback....)

" Why don't we let Horikita join the competition? She's so talented in many things so what if she is also good at dancing!" Ike yelled his suggestion.

I glanced at everyone else's expression.

They seemed to be actually thinking about Ike's suggestion.

Horikita? Dancing? It was actually a funny thing to imagine. But what if she was actually good at it? I guess I won't be too suprised if she had some experience.

Though, I feel bad for her past partners. ( if she had any.)

Knowing how Horikita was ....

She'd be a lot to handle for anyone else back then ( I think).

" Absolutely not." Horikita rejected the suggestion.