My co-worker, Sakura Airi

Narrator-chan PoV

' My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. 23 years old, single, and stuck in a plain job which involves too much paperwork but I wouldn't have it any other way...' A monotone voice narrated his own thoughts.

How rude. That's my job! Hmph.

So allow Narrator-chan to redo! Kindly forget that guy's self introduction in his thoughts and listen to Narrator-chan's words plz!

Ahem.

A boy with brown hair, golden brown eyes, and a stoic resting face was seated in his office desk. Filing and printing some paperwork that needs to be submitted soon. His name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, 23 years old, absolutely single, and has an unhealthy obesession with anything sweet.

 To put it straight, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka could've gotten a much better job than this but he was always a boy with no personal ambitions and so he chose to settle with this mediocre position when he could've reached for something higher. This little stunt disappointed his parents but knew that if this is what their son wanted, then who are they to stop him?

Well, in reality, it was only his father who was disappointed while his mother cheered her son on.

Anyways, enough of his background....

The boy stands up, paperwork in hand, as he  began approaching a girl on the opposite side of the room. That someone was a girl named Sakura Airi, 22 years old. She has pink hair that was formerly long to the point where it cascaded down her backside, but from the past year, she decided to cut it short until it was at the tip of her shoulders. Her bangs were still kept swept to the side, she has gradient blue eyes which were accompanied with her fake glasses....

Seriously....

Did she think she was superman or something?

Apparently, a few years ago before she joined the company, she was once an idol and she was a famous one. Like hella famous. They had her image on the front pages of magazines with each new publication, it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume that a minority- a MAJORITY of Japanese boys had jerked off to her image. ( In this universe! Anyone who's actually japanese, plz don't hurt Narrator-chan! ) She was highly attractive and everyone in the office knew her identity but were kind enough to have her think that they were oblivious to past endeavors...