Farewell, Sakura Airi

Okay I just wrote this so suddenly because that's how sad I am with these spoilers. Also mixed with excitement for Vol 5.

This is my personal tribute to Airi. And NONE of what I'm going to write is canon

Oh and everything is just based on the spoilers I've read and seen

So don't go trashing SadisticPaimon :))

Ayanokoji PoV

I stared at the ceiling while I was laying in my bed.

Today, Sakura Airi will leave the school.

I was the one who suggested it since her OAA is the lowest in the class, she also hasn't contributed much anyways.

Ever since the Ayanokoji group found out about my decision,  they quickly disbanded because of sadness and anger.

Suprisingly, Airi kept strong and accepted it head on, but I'm sure that when I left the room, she cried in Haruka's arms.

It's been a few hours since then. And Airi is probably spending her last moments in this school with Haruka,Akito and Keisei.

It's a pity. But this was a choice I put a lot of thought on. There was no other choice. ( cap)

Weak people always lament their incompetence too late....

As I closed my eyes, I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

I already had a feeling of who was behind the door. I stood up and opened it to see the person I expected, Sakura Airi.

" Hello...Kiyotaka-kun..." she looked at me with a strained smile.

She was currently dressed in outside clothing and she had her glasses off and hair down. She is currently looking like the gravure idol " Shizuku"

" Hello...Airi" I greeted her back.

I step to the side to let her enter. Once, she walked in, I closed the door.

" Would you like a drink?" I asked her politely.

She shook her head signifying a 'no'

She sat on the bed while I just stood up, observing her.

She texted me that she had something to say after she was done hanging out with our....former group.

" I...I came here to say goodbye to you....Kiyotaka-kun....since you were the only one I haven't given a proper goodbye to yet..." She said

That was right,  she didn't give a proper goodbye to me since once her explusion was in action, I quickly left the room and didn't see her for the rest of the time.

I thought she'd hate me, but it seems like that wasn't the case.

" I see...." was all I could say.

We were in an awkward silence.

This was kind of nostalgic....the first time when we were alone.

Suprisingly, she was the one who broke that silence, when I hadn't expected her to back then.

I decided that I should be the one to break this silence this time.

" Airi, you look much more beautiful now than you already were before."

She looked at me in suprise, not expecting that compliment.

But I decided to be a little bit honest.

" Im not joking when I say that....this 'Airi' is the best Airi I have seen throughout our time in this school.  But... it's a pity that this 'Airi' didn't come out sooner."