I can't get this shit out of my head

The more I think about it, the more I want to just do it.

If the chapter image didn't make it clear enough yet, then i'll straight up say it;

Somewhere, deep in my heart. I WANT to make a fully fledged fic for the Goldenberyl series. Ever since Oshi no Ko anime and manga announced that " break " they're taking, it lit a fire inside me. A possibility that I could " catch " up at my own pace but I seriously dont want to at the same...

I really didn't think a lot of people would have the goldenberyl series become its own fic with such a high demand. I didn't even think it could stretch to 9 parts and for me to actually FINISH a series that long...

I tried my best to write Ai, Ruby, and Aqua as not OOC the best i could and even then, I thought I still did poorly. But you guys said I was doing fine and that kinda gave me the confidence to even consider making its own fic in the first place.

But I initially held myself back from it since it's just going to be dropped anyways in 20 chapters or so...

But...I also dont wanna have any regrets. I like writing whatever I want, whenever I want-- I like having this sort of freedom. But it still depends on you guys.

Do ya'll really want me to make a full fanfic with a high chance of it being discontinued or put on hiatus like everything else? If most of you want me to push through, then I will.

And I will do my best to get to the best parts as quickly as possible so you guys can see my vision for the story before I lose motivation.

Another note is that the fic would have its own storyline with Kiyotaka, that would eventually tie in with Oshi no Ko canon. So don't be suprised with original scenes and possible tweaks.

Anyways...that's all I wanted to let out.

See ya~