Detective X

Death note.

Probably  going to be a crappy oneshot.

Kiyo is basically L

Matsou is Watari.

Also he wears these clothes

Warning: Cringy writing cuz idk how to write big brain death note worthy ideas

Ayanokoji PoV

I stared at the screen and analyzed all the files related to this 'Kira' case.

' The deaths of criminal have been increasing rapidly around the world in the past month.'  The news said.

'It's strange.....these criminals all died because of Heart Attacks.'

I thought as I scrolled through different file reports and videos.

The time of their deaths are usually early morning and late afternoon. Whoever this killer is, they have a strict schedule to follow.

People started worshipping this 'Kira' because he's serving justice for the people.

To those who were wronged by this system.

Kira has killed the people that was only shown on the news.

But there are many more missing pieces in this case.

Although the cause of death are heart attacks....

How is Kira actually causing it?

I find it hard to believe in anything supernatural, but this case is strange itself, so I'm going to take everything in consideration.

I hear the door of my room open and heard a familiar voice.

" Ah, Kiyotaka-sama, working hard as always." Matsou spoke.

" Matsou." I greeted back.

" Is this all the information you transferred?" I asked.

Matsou nods

" It was all I could find. I'm sorry if it is not to your satisfaction." He apologized with a bow.

I waved my hand, dismissing it.

" It's alright. I was only asking. " I said before turning back to the screen.

Kira kills early at 7 am  and for the afternoon, he killed around 4 pm and onwards.

I can conclude that this is probably a young person.

It couldn't be a person with a job since the time of deaths have always been consistent in early morning and late afternoon.

Usually, there would be different shifts in a job, which would suggest that it's an adult.

But I can conclude that it is most likely a student.