Reaction : ( Introduction)

Hello! Yep, this is a reaction chapter to my prev oneshot. My first plan was to have some students watch Kiyo play the piano during his moment in the music room.

But I decided againts it cuz it would take away the sadness from it.

I believe one of the best sad scenes is when you're all alone in your thoughts and nobody is watching or bothering you.

I also wanted to make Kiyo cry but it kinda cringed me. Oh and this will be a different timeline than from the canon, so " Her song" is actually canon here.

And Ayanogod won't be in the reaction chap for her song cuz I say so.

The students that were confused on why Kiyo was acting strangely in the prev chap will get their questions answered here.  I won't make reaction chapters unless i see my oneshot as reaction worthy.

So don't expect a reaction after a oneshot.

Anyways, I will do a small introduction and then begin the reaction in the next chapter.

Hope you enjoy!

Third Person PoV

The students and teachers of ANHS were transported to a theater room and they were confused

Yeah let's just pretend they asked each other questions, yada yada yada.

???: Yo.

Ike: H-Hey, who are you?!

A figure wearing a hoodie appeared. He has black hair and wore glasses. He also possessed a bored face with emerald eyes.

Everyone looked at the figure with caution.

???: Stop staring at me like im some sort of animal.... anyways just-

He yawned before continuing

???: Just....sit down on your seats...and uh... relax?

Class D starts complaining bla bla bla , Ryuuen and Sakayanagi start cackling.

Kiyo's toolbox starts wondering where he is

Kei: ( Where's Kiyotaka???)

Horikita: ( Did he purposely left out Ayanokoji kun?)

Ichinose: Um...my name is Ichinose Honami, it's nice to meet you....what's your name?

Koro: Just call me Koro...

Ichinose nods and then proceeds to ask a question

Ichinose: It seems like we're missing someone...where is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka- kun?

Koro:  Oh....he'll come later...basically im going to be showing you all little side stories or alternate universes of Ayanokoji.

Random Turd Year : Who's that?

Koro: He's a second year in Class D...

Nagumo: Oh? So we're going to learn something hm?

Koro: Well...you won't learn anything that useful but sure.

The girls who were interested in him paid attention.

Ike: Wait, why are learning about him?

Ike asked simply out of curiosity

Koro: Well, you guys know absolutely nothing about Ayanokoji.... none of you really know anything.

This just made everyone more confused

Ryueen: kuku this will be interesting.

Sakayanagi: What will we learn about him then? ( Fufu, how exciting )

Koro looked at Arisu-chan

Koro: You'll see.

Chabashira: ( More about Ayanokoji huh... )

Mashima: ( That kid is truly someone special.  Im still confused on why he is a Class D student)

Chie: ( Hehe~ hopefully it's something useful to bring him to our side or....to expell him)

Nanase: ( I wonder what we'll learn about senpai...)

Amasawa: ( YAY! SENPAI~)

Koro: ( Did I forget someone in the reaction fic manual? Wait...oh right, forgot to add Manabi cha- i mean Manabu and Tachibana senpai )

Koro takes out his notebook and begins writing down something.

Suddenly Manabu and Tachibana popped out of nowhere.

Horikita " N-Nii san?!"

Horikita was suprised, happy and nervous to see her older brother so soon.

Manabu was confused but once he notices his little sister, he smiled and patted her head.

Manabu: Whats going on Suzune?

Horikita explained that happened when they came here.

Tachibana: I see...

Manabu: So, Ayanokoji was left out?

Horikita nodded

Horikita: Koro said he would be left out...for now.

Once everything was set up and everyone understood.

Koro: Alright then... you are all going to react to Ayanokoji's first friend.

Eveyone: Huh?

Thats going to be all. I just wanted to release this chapter so everything can be explained  ( hopefully ).

Anyways, "Her song" reaction is next chap.