Epilogue

"Did you hear the news?"

"Yeah, Photos of the League of Villains are running wild in the Internet!"

"They say that it was their retribution by the gods."

"No, I heard that the creator of the Quirks punished them."

"Shut up. It's not like that, A hero did that."

"Hero? Thats so powerful!"

"Even almight can't do that much..."

"Yeah... Shigaraki's finger was now 8 and one of each hand have silver thumb. With that, he can't use his quirk. "

"Himiko toga's mouth is gone too! That... freaking monstrous!"

"Did you remember that dabi guy? His body is covered with thin ice that makes him unable to use his Quirk."

"I heard he can't melt that ice? Even normal fire of blue flamed fire can't melt that thing!"

"I wonder who did that."

"Yeah, the Villains was swept in a day!"

***

"How is she?" Y/n's friends asked me. I visit them from time to time to see their condition.

"Hurry and gain back your strengths, Y/n would be happy if you all do so."

(Zack) blade boy's body is covered with bandage from head to toe. I heard he is full of scars for using his quirk while electric shock is piercing his skin. This damn idiot.

"Is.. she okay?"

(Silva)Dry Leaf have a pale skin. Her body seems so fragile, (Kiel) Pikachu2 was beside her. Unlike (Zack) blade boy, he have lesser bandages in his body.

"Yeah"

(Tyra) Armor hair on the other hand is still not saying a word. Maybe she did went under a heavy event, no wonder she is acting like that.

"Thank you"

(Zack) Blade boy thankes me even if he can barely move.

"Thank Y/n, I barely did anything."

I leave the room. I would lie if I say I don't feel anger to them. Because of those fucking bastards... Y/n...

I shook my head. Y/n won't be happy if she head my words.

"Kacchan..."

Deku is sobbing as he saw me. My eyes shut open. Why does my heart feels like something is wrong?

Somethings telling me that... it's a bad news... Why the hell is deku crying outside Y/n's room. I rushed to see Y/n and was shocked when I saw her smiling awake.

I hurriedly open the door and rush to hug her.

"Um... are you a cosplayer of... Katsuki Bakugo? You know.. from My Hero Academia?"

I was left frozen. Did she... use her quirk too much again?

"Y/n.." I seriously called her name.

"Just Kidding! Kacchan... thank you for believing in me."

"Y/n..."

"Wait.. are you crying?"

"Do you wanna die?"

"Yeah.. I wanna die with you because of old age."

"Shut up. I won't die, and you won't too."

But... perhaps... what she said isn't actually that bad.