Part 30

They tell the truth i call and text them in all exact time. But how.

" it , it work?" The 4 surround me.

"What worked?" Silva asked.

" I-i stop time." I whispered.

"Huh? How?" Kiel asked.

"Wait ill try again. " i closed my eyes imagining time stop so do everyone but me and my squad still moving even if the time stop. I open my eyes

"wow"
"Is this happening?"
"(Y/n) its its unbelievable "
"I never though your quirk is powerful as this."

They complement me. Kiel run to kaminari and draw volts in kaminaris cheeks using a ballpen and tyra was about to remove momos pony but zack stop her and by that silva do the job tyra can't make. They all laugh and the two girls give each other a high 5. Silva made her way to jirou who is writing and write something in her notes. 'I like kaminari' she giggle. The 3 didn't notice it. I call their attention.

" hey guys im gonna continue the time can i?" Kiel disagree

" NO. NOT YET. GIVE ME A SECOND." He rush in his previous place before i stop time so do they. I closed my eyes and hold my watch. Imagined things moved again so do the time. Noise can be heard again.

"What the-" jirou shout and start to cover here note.

"Ohh my kami what happened to you?" Sero shout in disbelief.

"Kirishima start taking picture of kaminaris face with volts in his cheeks and having a dark eyebags and thick eyebrows made by none other than

*cough* kiel *cough*.

" momo your hair!" Uraraka said pointing momos hair who is now straight. "Momo you look prettier when you let your hair down." Mineta start to speak.

"Pervert!" Zack push mineta away from momo and kick him back to his seat.

"Thanks uh ?" Zack give his hand to momo blushing.

"Zane, zack nexus. Nice to meet you"he smile so do momo.

" momo yaoyarozu. Nice to meet you and thanks again. " she said shaking his hands. Tyra made her way to todoroki and gave him a wipes. I look at todoroki and notice he look like a cute cat. He have cat ears drawn in his forehead a cat nose drawn in his nose and also whisk in his cheeks.

Mina is now taking photos of the cute todoroki. Who did that to him?

" kawaiii todoroki" mina said and run to take photo of kaminari and suddenly notice jirou covering her notes.

"What are you hiding jirou?" Mina curiosity was on.

" ah er amm nothing hehe nothing. " she tighten her grip in her notes and smile awkwardly having a sweat drop in her face. I look back at tyra and saw that todoroki did took her wipes and tyra instruct him where to wipe when tyra herself wipe his drawn area.

"There finished" she smiled so bright.

"Thanks yue." Todoroki said making the girl blush.

"Uh you can call me tyra or tyramine todoroki." He smile.

" shouto. Thanks tyra"