Part 40

"Sorry i dont know your real name but i know who you imitate." I giggle and take a spoon of pie in the plate im holding

"Hmm right there my favorite. Katsuki bakugo, hey i like your hair you do look like him. Beside him is eijiro kirishima " i point the kirishima look likes and he smile showing me his shark teeth.

" wooohh " i quickly put down the plate and sat near him.

"Is that real. Sugoi!" I look at the girl beside him

"momo yaoyarozu ,your so beautiful. Oww ochaco uraraka your so cute how did you manage to do your hair like that?" After i cupped her face i sat back in my seat and continue eating.

"Y/n wht happen to you." Todoroki look like asked.

"Hey todoroki look like. Im fine and just fangirling about you all cause look at all of you? You should be awared as best cosplayer of the year!!" Suddenly i feel two person hug me. The one having a dirty green hair ad pink one. Both long.

"Uhh hello? Do i know you?"

"DROP YOUR ACT Y/N ITS NOT FUNNY!!! DONT ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW US EVEN IF YOU DO!! YOUR MAKING US ALL WORRIED SICK YOU KNOW" the katsuki guy shout.

"Why are you shouting? I never did any wrong. did i? And in fact dont tell me i know you all!! I never go out house since i was young how would i know you? " he look at me i can't read his emotion.

*microwave sound*

ohh the microwave.. i pout

"Wait here ill get my food." As i walk in the kitchen and place the mac n cheese in the plate i saw a guy with brown hair walk out in my room together with my parents. I happily went in their direction.

"Mom i ate the strawberry pie but i didn't eat it all. I also heat the mac n cheese can i ate it all." She smiled.

"Ok dear eat all you want." She said cupping my face.

"Okiee you said that mom no turning back ahh and also who are they" i whispered the last part. And point at the cosplayers direction. The guy with the brown hair hold my wrist.

"Aunt , uncle can i borrow y/n for a while." Dad nodded. So do mom.

"Wait do i know you?" I asked him when he pulled me in the kitchen.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Huh what an i doing?

"What are you talking what am i doing?" I asked. He hold my shoulder and look at me straight.

"Can't you remember me? Im zack!! Zack nexus. There they are real. They are not cosplayer. They are the real Class 1A students. We study in UA. Cant you remember?" I shake my head and he let go of me.

"Your insane men. They can't be true!! Gosh im so hungry. Tell those real ua students to go home im tired and im hungry so shu im going in my room " i pick all the foods i can see and drinks also and walk in my room closing it.