Part 37

We all nooded at each other as everyone start to head down.

Uraraka shake by body in happiness

"y/n look thirteen your right its thirteen" she said jumping and start to talk to the fanboying midoriya.

"Thirteen where is all might?" Thirteem whispered something to aizawa. I look at tyra who is in my side.

"I hope shinso gave the letter to all might" i whispered.

"Seriously? Shinso? Why did you choose him? Why not present mic?" Ohh im so dumb. I didn't realized it just now.

" so welcome everyone to the usj i am thirteen and i would say a 1 or 2,3. 4.5 6 things before entering." There thirteen explain things abourmt usj.

I didn't hear any because of butterflies in my stomach. Hope all might will arive soon.

We were now inside the usj but tyra and silva is still in the door holding it not making it close. Aizawa notice it.

"You two go here." They just smile. Kiel was in the side of kiri so do zack beside katsu. I look at the fountain. Here they come we five shout to iida

"IIDA RUN CALL FOR HELP NOW"
" RUN IIDA NOW"
"CLASS REPRESENTATIVE"

I loot at everyone whose eyes are on us.

"AIZAWA SENSEI ITS ALL REAL VILLAIN" he look at the group of shigaraki and made his way in front of us.

"Thirteen protect the student. They sure are real villain." Thirteen do as what eraser head told. Iida was about to run when kurogiri show.

"UH WHY DONT YOU RUN FAST IIDA?" tyra scoled irritatedly. Bakugou and kirishima attacked but just fall.

" kiel!!zack!! What did you do?" I asked them they charge in kurogiri and shout.

"Attack that metal thing kiri kacchan.!!!" Until they was engulf by his portal.

"ZACK !!!KIEL!!!" I shout.

"How did you know y/n?" Momo asked me a little scared.

"Long story." I reply.

"Shouto try to freeze the metal thing now!" I whispered to him. He did but failed.

"They are real villains. They will kill us" scared mineta said.

"Where is the villain derector?" Momo asked.

" it may be hackedby their comrades. Kaminari contact UA for help. " aizawa instuct. The kurogiri warp introduce himself in his calm and wonderful voice.

" we are the league of villans. So you are the UA students?" I head shigaraki spoke something oww the

'were is all might i tough he i here. Maybe we should kill som of his student for him to show.'

Aizawa launched himself and fight villains.

" Can he do that alone?" Some asked

"we should help. EVERYONE MAKE A WAY TO LET IIDA CALL FOR HELP. " i jump and saw zack going with me.

"Let the battle begin." I saw a villain and give him punch. I was able to hold his hand and closed my eyes imagining him inside a block of ice.

"One down" i shout to zack.

"Three in a row boom!!" He smirk as he cut the three villain using his hands.