Part 22

Todoroki asked me. I looked around to see tyra. She winked at me who says

' you know what to do (y/n)'

i winked back trying to say 'got it'. I looked at todoroki.

"About what todoroki?" I asked.

" what is your quirk? You scored infinity x2 in soft ball pitch, get the high hand grip like mine. You also made your shoes a jumping something and manage to get 2nd highest. Your quirk is amazing. Do you have quirks??" He asked having the face he give to midoriya when he asked him

' are you all mights secret love child or something.?'

I laugh a bit remembering that scene. I looked at him hes confused. " ohh sorry i just remember something."

He nodded." My quirk is changer. I can changes things to another things as long as i imagine it right. I have one quirk. Not like you having two. Half hot and half cold "

oww i should ask him the memes i saw when i was in my world.

"Hey todoroki! If your half ice and half fire shouldn't it be water ? Because when you mixed fire and ice it would be H2O!" Now he do looked confused.

"Hey just kidding. Don't mind that. Hehe and by the way look at the girl with long pink hair" he nodded and looked at the tyra.

"Isnt she beautiful? " he looked again.

" uhh" so bad making him confused. Ohh sorry shouto.

Walking back to my squad todoroki still standing there. My bad.

"Hey what did you tell him?" Tyra asked me. I tell her what happened. She her hand smacked my head. Oww.

When aizawa announce that the drop out thing isn't true. Well we all know its true but hehe we know why.

Time flies its break time. I asked my squad.

"So where are we gonna eat?" They all looked at me. Oww why did i ever asked. After buying food we head to the rooftop and start eating our meal.

After the break we walk back in the class 1-A. While walking we had few charts and there we saw shinso frome 1-B. He glance in our direction. I give the 4 a look asking

'lets talk to him?'

Tyra shake her head so do the rest.

" uhh coward" they look at me like im out of my mind.

I look back at shinso. "It will take a minute go ahead first bye" and run next to him. He continue walking.

"Uhmm do you remember me?" I break the silence.

" no " ohh so he don't.

" ok so shinso i just wanna say thank you for what you did last time. You have such a wonderful quirk. Thanks for saving my first day back then." I bowed at him. As i stand straight he look surprised. Falling for me so easily shinso? I asked myself and giggles about my thoughts. He was about to say something when i remember ill be late so i run away and stop shouting at him.

"Nice to meet you!! Again!!"