Part 44

He smirk. Is that possible shouto smirk? Gosh what should i do?

"Nice one todoroki !!" Mina cheered him. You know mina ill ship you to kiri later just wait.

"He is my crush back then. Happy?" He nodded. Ahh tyra stop me or ill make your crush color pink. I rolled my eyes. Seems like their making a fans club huh.

"O my gosh is it real y/n ? " mina asked.

" you seems like the only one who can tame bakugou. Kero" asui add.

"Ohh y/n ill ship it" uraraka said.

"Hoho so who is in the spotlight now!!" Silva teased. Sus i help her a while ago. Hmmp ill ship you guys just wait. I wash the strawberry and ate it.

" my turn. " i spin the bottle and closed my eyes imagining it stopping to todoroki. I open my eyes and vuella

"your turn icyhot" katsuki laugh and complement my nickname to todo.

" is it truth or dare? " he answer truth.

"What is your biggest fear?" He spoke

"ill go with the dare" Its interesting.

"Scary" he spoke and i laugh. Standing up.

"Okay i dare you tell everyone your biggest fear--" i stop im not that bad.

" well im not that bad half n half I DARE YOU DO DOORBELL IN 10 HOUSES AND TELL THEM GOODNIGHT." He looked at me with disbelief.

"Everyone ready your cameras and phone to capture every detail. So todo? What now?" He stand up and walk outside. He knocked in the house in front of mine and as it swang open we hid still camera recording.

"I would just like to tell goodnight" by that he walk away.

Time skip....

"Happy?" Todo asked me in his oh so natural voice.

" very!!" I said with a clap. Im feeling so bad now.

They decided to go home after some rounds and its now 6 : 15 pm. They all left except katsu and kiri.

" why not go home?" I asked them. They help me clean the house. Its a mess.

" after helping you. Its not manly to leave a girl clean our mess." Kirishima being kirishima.

" thanks and also thanks again katsuki. For help and for the strawberries." He just continue cleaning the table. Kirishima vacuum the floor because of chips in the floor. I put the trashes in a plastic bag.

"Ohh the party is over?" Mom asked as she place her groceries in the kitchen island.

" nee chan where is izuku onnichan?" My sister asked. Katsuki being kastsuki after hearing izukus name asked.

" why are you looking for that deku brat?" My sister isn't scared of katsu and hate katsuki.

"Hmmp, im going to ask his help why?" Fiona said with cross arms.

" don't go with that deku he's not a good to be with!" Fiona laugh.

"Neechan who is kinder? Izuku niichan or that guy?" She point katsuki. Kiri stop vacuuming after hearing the conversation.

"Uhh ask eijiro niichan fiona" she asked kiri. Kiri just scratch his nape and smile.

"Y/n" he said calling for help.