Part 2

I smile and as i open the door i was shocked my the red paint falling in me i raise my hand to touch it first and imagine a red soft pillow i open my eyes and there i was holding a soft red pillow.

They are all shocked on what i did. I was amazed  in what i did. So this is my quirk? Oh no!

" Oh men!!" I semi shout.

" i used my quirk sorry dad" i look down and wave my head a look at them.

" whats with this?" They looked at each other and a girl walk in front of me. Her long pink hair is so cute. I love pink.

" i like your hair no i love it " i smiled and give my hand " im (fullname) nice to meet you?

" She shake my hand " Tyramine  yue . Welcome to B-2 (y/n) you pass the entrance.

" entrance? Hmm ok such a dirty trick. She go away  before that she said

" were friends now. Fine with you?" I smiled and nodded.

" by the way i like your hair too." A shade of pink is now on my cheeks  i knew it. I walk in the vacant chair and before i sit i saw that the chair was broken. I look at everyone and they look away. A guy stand in front of me

" you can have my seat go ahead"  I smiled  and said

" its fine i can fix it" i hold the leg if the chair and closed my eyes think of the new neat chair like others. As i open my eyes there i saw a fixed chair. I seat and do fix my things.

He sit in his chair again. In my left side.  In the right  side of me is a window and im thankful for that. The bell rings and  the teacher start the orientations.

The thing that caught  my attention is that quirk can be used but never use it to hurt others or cheat. Hmm thats great.

The bell rang again and it means that it is break time. I pick my bag and walk outside. There i saw zack standing back against the wall. I walk outside there he saw me and waved.

" oh (y/n) wanna eat together?" He asked.

" Don't  you have friends to join eating?  Maybe they are waiting for you now. " he did it again. He brush his hair while smiling closed eyes.

" im a transfer here too and i dont have a you know  friend so i guess you are the only one i know" i smiled and nodded

" fine do you know where the rooftop is?" I asked him he nodded and hold my wrist again letting it go when we were in the rooftop.

" Tadaaa this is my favorite spot here." Huh i thought he just transfered  here?

" how did you know every  part of this school? " i asked confused. He smiled.

" cause im a ghost awooohh"