Part 56

"Fu fu fu" Himiko toga giggled as she finally take back to her form. In the alley, she was licking her hand with a trail of blood.

"This is the start... I wonder how Y/n's blood tastes... is it as sweet as chako's blood? Or maybe... much tastier than Deku's~"

Dabi suddenly appeared out of nowhere. With his cold voice and gaze, he let a tch.

"Y/n's mine, don't touch her."

Rolling her eyes, Toga sigh in dismay.

"Dabi~ you are no fun. That's awful."

"Hurry, Shigaraki is looking for you. Blood samples arrive in the hideout."

After what Dabi said, Toga's eyes shine and sparkle. With her cheeks blushing she happily walk while jumping on a cloud nine.

"Don't feel much happy, there's only four of them."

"Four? So... my sweet y/n isn't there? That's bad... but... with those four's blood... I guess it's fine in the meantime.

***

Y/n's POV

"I'm scared... why are they not here?"

I hold my head in frustration,  I've been looking for zack, Tyra, silva, and Kiel but none of them is present! I'm worried... what if something happened to them? What if... what if they are in danger? Washing my face with my hands I caught Deku's attention.

"Y/n-chan are you alright?" I shook my head as answer to Deku's question.

"I'm worried about those four... I haven't seen them since my last battle with Kacchan and Todo."

I look at Deku and saw his smiling face. As if he is saying things are alright. I sigh, he really do resembles Almight's power. Even how he comfort people is admirable but... what can that do about the fact that neither of the four is showing up to me?

"Hey why did you lose?!" Bakugo is running in my direction with his angry face.

"What's your problem? Kacchan please not now. I'm in a bad mood."

I sigh and he put his feet in the edge of my seat.

"Fight me, you coward."

"I said I'm not in the mood okay? Just leave me alone!"

I can't help but raise my voice to him making Bakugo stun in his position.  He was about to open his mouth but I hold my wrist and think of the time stoping as I touch my watch.

It then stopped and I stand up without even looking at the both of them whk was looking at me.

By that, I leave and left them behind not knowing what Bakugo tried to say.

***

"Sorry Y/n" Bakugo said with his calm voice but what surprised him was an empty seat without Y/n who was sitting there a while ago.

"Ah- eh?!-"

Deku tried to suppress his voice of disbelief as he heard Bakugo say sorry of ask for forgiveness for the first time in his lifetime. His eyes was wide open, moments of silent covered their place. Deku the turn his back with a statue like form just like Iida when he was geasturing in his robotic style.

"I-i have to-go!I fo-forgot I h-have th-things to do-o"

Deku stutter as he was afraid of what Bakugo would do. Thinking he can escape from Bakugo he rushed but as soon as he use his strength he forgot that he still need some time to heal.

"Kacchan! Sorry! I- I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING I SWEAR I DIDN'T HEARD YOU SAY SORRY TO Y/N-CHAN-- NO NO"

"DEKU... DIE!!"