Part 6

Katsuki? My face turned red at i saw him. The man I've been dreaming of to be with.

"Katsu-ki" i said looking at him while smiling.

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? HOY OLD HAG WHO ARE THIS EXTRAS?" Mitsuki burst to us smacking bakugo in his head.

"WATCH YOU MOUTH AND TREAT THEM WELL. THEY ARE YO-MY GUESS. SO SHUUU SHUU" making katsuki go away.

Everyone was jaw dropping. Didn't they know that it is usual in the bakugos?

"Guys are you ok?" I asked they smiled awkwardly as mitsuki hand us a cookies. She sat near me. I saw katsuki peeping in our conversation. After 2 minutes mom text me saying to go home early. I tell mitsuki I shall go home and she gave me a hug and say

" you are welcome here so visit anytime okay?" I nodded as we bike till we got home.

Ever since that incident happen K visit mitsuki 2 times a week. Sometime I brought a spicy curry that my grandfather made. My mom became friend with mitsuki too.

At school, we five became a group. We always hangout together. Share thoughts and also do some silly things together. We also notice that in our life here we were bad guys back then. We always stay together when one needs help. Like one time silva was dumped by her boyfriend,

"I *cry* did no *cry* wrong"

She keep saying that. We all are here in her house. The two boys here are having a deadly aura. Tyra and me comfort her. The boys keep on reading the text that silvas ex boyfriend had send.

"Where do that guy live silva?" Kiel make his very very calm and nice face to us but fail. Instead it gave us creep.

" Bro, I know where" zack said smirking like he is killing that guy in his thoughs.

" zack , kiel, dont do bad things." They both laugh.

" we wont." They look at each other. They are so obvious.

" can you buy some mochi? The one in the ( place near the guys house)? Ill pay you later." I know tyra wink.

Both of them rush outside. " Tyra you know they can make that guy in hospital for weeks." She smile innocently.

" i know...--- Weeks? Are you sure? If they can manage their anger." Silva laugh.

" I'm so glad I met you all l guys. Thanks." She said smiling and hugging us

" no problem. Im grateful too. But those two. They are over acting " i said chuckling a bit.

" Who wants cake? Ill bake some?"
I smiled.

" strawberry here"

"Vanilla" tyra said with a shining eyes.

" mocha for zack" i raised my hand.

"Okay one strawberry,
vanilla,
mocha,
And 2 chocolate just wait."

She rushed at the kitchen. Silva loves baking.

"how about your mochi tyra?" I asked her.

" dont worry they wont buy. I know them too well." She lay in silvas bed.

" nee who is your crush? The one that is mha character. You know?" There she is now blushing hard