Part 10

He left with his black t shirt. I asked the gay if I can take out my icecream cause i lost appetite.

"That boy pissed me of do you know him?" I agreed.

" yeah maybe you should ban that guy in this great parlor. He insulted strawberry. " the gay agreed and I gave him thanks and some complement about his food parlor to lighten his mood. He smiled at me

"come visit again i will make a strawberry shortcake icecream specialy for you dear" i smiled sweet.

" thanks sis, i sure will." I get out of the parlor and notice katsuki was there eating a caramel candy!!caramel? Candy? Hmm not so him. Huh maybe thats the reason why smell like caramel? Sounds interesting but im mad at him. I sure does. I walk home and realized he is following me. Maybe he is the guest fiona talking about. I was pretty far from home and decide to ride a bike since im not on skirt im wearing a black leggings and pink shirt with black and pink jacket.

I pick a branch and closed my eyes. I think of a road racer black bike with a pink touch. Yeah i love pink. Pink but not Girly much like silva or fiona. I ride in the bike and start pedaling it.

"Hoy" i didn't look on him and start raising my pace. After about 2 minute im in my house and i hold the bike and turn its original figure. I open the door using my spare key and there I found mitsuki eating lasagna with mommy. Hmm they sure are best buddies. I kissed them both in cheeks and seat.

" hello Mrs. Bakugou what brings you here?" They laugh.

"(Y/n) i said just call me mitsuki drop the formality or maybe just call me auntie.. sound great? " hmm i forgot.

" hmm sorry, auntie" my mom spoke

" so (y/n) your crush will be here soon." He is but now he's not.

" Hmm i dont have crush mommy." She gave me a laugh

" hmm i though you like katsuki hes handsome. " untie nodded.

" hmm i guess im tired mom ,aunt. Maybe i should move on? Hehe i cant forgive him for criticizing strawberries. " i said proudly but with anger. They both laugh what funny.

" ok (y/n) if you say so" the door suddenly open revealing the katsuki i hate.

"Oww speaking of the devil" i whispered but they hear it except that guy.

" (y/n ) behave yourself." Mom said. The hotheaded guy is so nice today. He kissed mom in her cheeks.

" hi auntie" he kissed his mom in surprised

"hi mom." What the!! Whats wrong with him? I look at auntie and there she is smiling like she win a big lottery.

" Hey katsuki maybe you should to that more often. " I smirk.

" do what?" He innocently said. "Hmm nothing nevermind me" i said standing up.

"Where are you going bi-"